Leicester 1-2 Southampton - Reaction

Wes Tender

Actually, fair play to the Leicester fans on their forum. Very gracious in their praise of is and are not claiming they were rubbish. Pretty much all of them saying we were by far away the better team and if we did not win it would have been an injustice.

Nice to see.

Brendan Rodgers saying similar in his post match interview. Said they would have been fortunate to have come away with a point.

its -27 here in Edmonton today with the wind chill. That was a result to warm the heart. Unbelievable turn around.

A positive 29 today here in Barbados ... yet the win still very welcome to warm the heart.

What a win!! Totally deserved. Armstrong brings a lot to the team with his pace and energy. Ings my MOM.

When are we saying we are definitely safe from relegation? A minimum five points in the next five games should do it though the way we are playing we should get more. Amazing really the players deserve a lot of credit for showing character and Ralph obviously who I never wanted to be sacked.

Fantastic resullt ! Played superb and deserved more goals ......What allocation did we take ? As we always seem to take the minimum amount.
This x 2. Made up with the result, while at the same time gutted that I couldn't get a ticket. The club really need to sort out away allocations.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Just discovered that it is exactly a year, ( well Saturday Jan 12th ), since we last played at the King Power - and won 2-1.

Should give us genuine hope for the future.

Was just a year ago that Leicester were losing to us (with 10 men), Cardiff, Newport + hammered at home to Palace.

You'd have been laughed at if you suggested a year on they'd be in a cup semi final and 2nd in the league after selling maguire too.

We've had a great recent revival but the turnaround at Leicester is absolutely incredible all told.

Edited by Heisenberg

What a result and I have always loved VAR. Best invention ever!! :rolleyes:

Felt we may get something today but went for 2-2 as I did on my super 6 prediction. So glad I didn’t get that prediction right although I very nearly did. Phew! This result made me week. Just as well as it is sooooo tight in the table. Everton won but West Ham lost. Getting worried for Bournemouth. They’ve had an absolute mare with injuries and things aren’t looking good for them. Despite some of their animosity from their moronic contingent of fans (we all have them), I feel for them.

I am so pleased for the result and can’t wait for MOTD. Ings booked for excessive celebrations (assuming the generic shirt off yellow. The last one I can remember for that offence is Stern John) made me laugh. :lol:

Ha ha, funny how it turns out.

I'm cautious about saying it, but with hindsight I wonder if that heavy drubbing was the best thing to happen to us.

Certainly seems like it was a wake up call for Ralph in terms of changing the formation and personnel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Watching motd. What a pass that was for our second from Adams. And didn’t McCarthy make crucial saves? Excellent. For me though Armstrong has completely lifted us in terms of energy and work rate. And Stephens has come good too. Great stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching motd. What a pass that was for our second from Adams. And didn’t McCarthy make crucial saves? Excellent. For me though Armstrong has completely lifted us in terms of energy and work rate. And Stephens has come good too. Great stuff

Adams made a couple of good chances it seems and whilst I am still unconvinced by him, he's been good foil for Ings.... Sometimes. He's strong and quick, let's hope he gets one and then just flies. But his other contributions are often good... And sometimes **** (Pompey he was dreadful).

It was bloody quick though

Never seen a top billed game on MOTD have less discussion after than that one. Must have been 2 minutes at most. Usually they go on for 7 or 8 minutes with in depth analysis.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk