Saints Vs Wolves - Build Up

jamesfp1

3 points would be massive today. 31 at this stage of the season is not only virtually safe (based on the assumption that we’ll surely pick up another 3 wins) but surely will change the media thinking of us as relegation candidates and more into European wannabes. I’d still take a lower mid-table finish if you offered it though, it’s the long suffering Saints fan in me! Every point helps though, respect the point today.

Only disappointing thing is to see Redmond start again. He hasn't really hit any sort of form all season. Whilst many in the side have had poor runs at some stage this season (JWP, Hoj, Stephens etc) they've managed to pull themselves out of it. Most of those managed to play their way into form but maybe Redmond just need some time out. Would like to see djenepo given a run of games

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Had a dream last night we won 1-0 with Che Adams scoring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I had a dream it was 0-0, and reading the report on the BBC website, the game was so bad the sponsors refused to award a man of the match.

Liverpool also beat United 2-0, for those wanting to take a punt on my unconscious soothsaying abilities.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Only disappointing thing is to see Redmond start again. He hasn't really hit any sort of form all season. Whilst many in the side have had poor runs at some stage this season (JWP, Hoj, Stephens etc) they've managed to pull themselves out of it. Most of those managed to play their way into form but maybe Redmond just need some time out. Would like to see djenepo given a run of games

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. He's now guaranteed a performance today.