Allocations

Griffo

Does that still leave a BT Wed slot free?

Yep.

Looks like the following games have been confirmed for Tuesday:

Oxford v Newcastle (live on BBC)

Cardiff v Reading

Birmingham v Coventry

Derby v Northampton still provisional, Shrewsbury are saying that nothing has been agreed for their game at Liverpool yet.

Does that still leave a BT Wed slot free?

Because of the delay by BT announcing the Wednesday game to televise I suspect they are looking at shifting Liverpool v Shrewsbury to the Wednesday slot but it must be announced in the next few hours. Probably discussing (arguing) with Liverpool as it reduces their precious break by another day!

Because of the delay by BT announcing the Wednesday game to televise I suspect they are looking at shifting Liverpool v Shrewsbury to the Wednesday slot but it must be announced in the next few hours. Probably discussing (arguing) with Liverpool as it reduces their precious break by another day!

Pretty sure that doesn't matter in the slightest now, after Klopp decided that none of the first team squad will be involved and he won't even be there himself.

For those that have been to the new Spurs ground, any recommendations on getting there by car? Parking near ground or park further out & train it in?

Don't drive it's a f*cking nightmare, especially midweek, and there's nowhere to park. if you have to drive park in Chingford and get the overground to White Hart Lane from there.

Are expecting anymore tickets to be released? i’m eligible at .3pm but hardly anything left...

Yes blocks 420, 421, 422 haven’t been put on sale yet, should still be plenty left, not sure why they’re holding them back from sale.

Yes blocks 420, 421, 422 haven’t been put on sale yet, should still be plenty left, not sure why they’re holding them back from sale.

Would assume they've been told by Spurs to sell the level 4 blocks in order, so that if we don't sell them all, they can segregate it and sell more tickets to home fans, which is fair enough. As it is, I expect us to sell them all anyway so it shouldn't matter.

I'd imagine spurs have instructed us to sell them from the corner a couple of blocks at a time in case we didn't sell them and they could put returns, and the best seats on that tier, on sale to home fans. As it is, looks like we'll sell out quite easily and those buying last will get the best spot right behind the goal on the second level.

Would assume they've been told by Spurs to sell the level 4 blocks in order, so that if we don't sell them all, they can segregate it and sell more tickets to home fans, which is fair enough. As it is, I expect us to sell them all anyway so it shouldn't matter.

Ditto :)

Looks like we've sold around 5,000 up to now, not bad for little over 24 hours.

For those that would be interested, the club have sold out of travel but trying to get more coaches. I'd rather walk.

Ditto :)

Looks like we've sold around 5,000 up to now, not bad for little over 24 hours.

For those that would be interested, the club have sold out of travel but trying to get more coaches. I'd rather walk.

That's going to be a lot of bingo cards that need printing

Now it’s on sale to anyone with a recent purchase history I’d expect it will sell out today, we’ve got loads of fans who live in London area , ironic the last who qualify to buy get the best seats.

Not sure how it works with the middle tier but would be good to have plenty of flags hanging down like we had at the san siro, would look decent right behind the goal.

Hopefully this will be a clear indication to the ticket office about demand for away games. This is a mid week game that we are going to sell out in less than 48 hours with a near 6K allocation, when we took circa 1800 for Palace away.

Speaking to many saints fan, the demand for Norwich will be high too and I hope they take the max for this game.

That's going to be a lot of bingo cards that need printing

Thats what headphones are for! I'm suffering the official travel, Id rather that than the horrible night trek accross London to find the usual late night 5 carriage train on for 5000 people! I'm assuming there is a risk of extra time and pens as well?

Can we retrospectively get or at least ask for more? Don’t think we will mind, especially with it being on TV.

Most likely Saints have said what we got was enough and Spurs probably already selling the remainder to their fans. Even if the option was still open I can see no way our lot would take any more as they’ll get the same share of gate receipts anyway and having to sell more will likely be seen as an inconvenience and possible loss if they didn’t then sell the rest.

Don't drive it's a f*cking nightmare, especially midweek, and there's nowhere to park. if you have to drive park in Chingford and get the overground to White Hart Lane from there.

Trains back look a bit iffy... rail replacement buses from Winchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5690 for Spurs away. Good allocation. It's a joke that they haven't matched our £10 prices though, £25 :mcinnes:

That's an additional £42,675 coming our way if we sell our allocation. Gao will be delighted.