Saints Vs Wolves Match Fred

Secret Site Agent

Such a joy to watch Saints. Their level of aggression and determination, and the skill with which they apply it, is thrilling to see, and must be pretty distressing for opponents. Then, unlike earlier in the season, when we win the ball, we're moving it forward really quickly. Hoj, JWP, Armstrong showing fantastic quick-touch passing. Cedric has been lethal. Seeing Shane Long score is big boost too. A slight gain in his confidence and poise in front of goal, and there could be a lot more to come. We absolutely look like a team who deserves to be in Europe. I hope we avoid mistakes/complacency/misfortune and continue with this second half. another goal or two and a clean sheet would have us all dreaming dreaming...

How good does it feel to watch games and feel like we felt when Poch and Koeman were here...?!

Oh and I assume the people who said the players aren't good enough and we're definitely down now accept they're reactionary fools and leagues aren't decided in November right?

Hello?

agree. Its like those who said 17th is the very best we could hope for and there was nothing else Ralph could do with this squad....(which still needs much work)

Funny game - don't think we've played well at all, but two-up is not to be sneezed at.

Jiminez has missed a couple, though.

Fingers crossed we don't give him an early sniff in the second half and the match peters out.

I worry about Prowse getting a second yellow. Whether it's the miles he's covered lately or what, he's been arriving late to every 50:50 today.

Don't think Long has completed a single pass, but more than happy for his all round game to be useless if he pops up with his goal for the year.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

This all feels very wrong and uncomfortable.

I can only hope we collapse second half so I can feel normal again.

Seriously though, surely Wolves will have more second half. Seen then lots and they just don't get beaten easily. But maybe/hopefully they're just running on empty now.

Next goal vital, come on Ings finish them off.

Normally I would think this but their bench looks terrible which will majorly hinder any come back or even fight. It must be one of the worst benches I've seen from a top half club in a while. So it really needs to be one of the players on the pitch is gonna step up and terrorise us, but they look pretty gassed out.

Oh and I assume the people who said the players aren't good enough and we're definitely down now accept they're reactionary fools and leagues aren't decided in November right?

Hello?

look, I never said our players were not good enough or we are going down....But seriously, you are trying to big yourself up this way? You never said anything in the heat of a defeat? Honestly, that was a pathetic post.

Hello?

It's been three years (and counting) since we got 40 points. Define reactionary.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I missed most of that first half due to being shoved pillar to post at work, but I have a mate keeping me up to date with the scoreline. 2-0 up and Ings not yet on the scoresheet! Lovely stuff - a third should put this to bed surely! As long as we don't do anything Saintsy, this will be a fantastic 3 points if we can get it, and should banish all worries of relegation battles from our heads.

Norwich beating Bournemouth would make it an even better day. Still, a long 45 minutes to come...

look, I never said our players were not good enough or we are going down....But seriously, you are trying to big yourself up this way? You never said anything in the heat of a defeat? Honestly, that was a pathetic post.

don't worry, Adrian was expecting multiple signings this window to aid our survival. Now, however.......

Hello?

Tbf this drastic change in form is fairly unprecedented. A record defeat and then an absolutely stunning vein of form.

Well this is a novelty. Seeing Saints 2-0 up going into the second half and not feeling it necessary to lump a huge sum on an insurance bet.

Me nether. Wolves 33/1 and I still don't wanna waste the fiver just yet.

On another note, did anyone else notice how the commentator just made the very finely tuned point that Saints fans would be more comfortable if we were 6-0 up than we would do if we were 2-1 up?

Oh here we ****ing go...

Yeah that feels more normal.

This^

The Southampton Way.

Of course if we win this with the remaining scoreline we’d be over the moon but by no means do they make it easy- a mini scare for the next 35 minutes- just what the doctor ordered

This^

The Southampton Way.

Of course if we win this with the remaining scoreline we’d be over the moon but by no means do they make it easy- a mini scare for the next 35 minutes- just what the doctor ordered

I can see wolves scoring again for sure which means we need to score first!

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk