Saints Vs Wolves Match Fred

Secret Site Agent

Well, I’m deflated.

Shouldn’t be at home, 2-0 up and ending the game with zero points.

We’ve played well the last month, but to lose from that position at HT is poor.

we dont have a good enough squad to change it around really. Using the same 14 players or so, some of which are bang average

Absolutely shocking collapse! & People were saying we'd definitely turned a corner

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I mean, we have. To pretend otherwise is ridiculous. We were 19th seemingly not getting points from anywhere and then we did something like win 5 and drawn 1 of or next 6 games.

However, we were unfancied in pretty much all of those games and this is the first one where, despite Wolves being good, people thought we’d win. At 2-0 and nearly 3 maybe the players thought it was a formality too.

Just as the West Ham result was a reality check that we were still in trouble, maybe this is the reality check that we should still be focused on the bottom end rather than the top end.

And also that people shouldn’t be quite so quick to believe that certain players are all of a sudden brilliant or rubbish based on a run of 3 or 4 games.