Saints Vs Wolves Match Fred

Secret Site Agent

Ironically, I don;t think we have played very well 1st half (Hojberg wasteful again in possession) but 2 cracking goals. We are such a solid side now - lets hope it continues 2nd half and Djneppo comes on with 20-30 minutes left to take advantage of a tired Wolves side

Pinching myself. Where have these performances come from?!

If you’d gone into a coma at the end of November, languishing in 19th place with 8pts, around 5 points from safety and woke up mid-January a handful of points off 5th with 31pts, you’d have think you’d died and gone to heaven lol.

Very healthy position. Nothing fears me on that Wolves bench either so no reason we can't kick on and win this comfortably. Traore looks like he has bought into his own hype and wants to do it all himself- which suits us as whilst he's a nuisance he's not a world beater. Also the Wolves players seem to have no idea what he's about to do and look disjointed.

Good performers all over the pitch for us after a little sluggish start. Cedric putting over his ever cross and looking genuinely a good footballer. Armstrong tenacious and driving forward. Defenders pretty comfortable apart from a couple of little moments which you would expect. Definitely looking up for us!