Palace build-up thread

Shroppie

Don't think we've got one and it's only a couple of days away.

Big need to show character and a performance. Won't be an easy game.

Wonder if Ralph will be tempted to ring a few changes, especially if players don't recover quickly. Got a feeling Romeu may get a start and not sure Ings will start, although we need him!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Away form is far better, we’ve had two good results at Palace last 2 seasons- and that was under Hughes and Pellegrino!

Yet, something different about this given it is a midweek in the freezing cold and I get the feeling Palace will be up for it far more than we will.

1-0 to Palace, Zaha or Ayew towards the end for them.

Other than giving Redmond a 'rest', I'd like to see us unchanged.

Our away form has been solid all season, both teams prefer to play on the counter, they've got a few exciting attacking players. Could be interesting and end-to-end or a complete non-event, hard to tell.

Other than giving Redmond a 'rest', I'd like to see us unchanged.

Our away form has been solid all season, both teams prefer to play on the counter, they've got a few exciting attacking players. Could be interesting and end-to-end or a complete non-event, hard to tell.

Redmond was, IMO, our most effective attacking player yesterday.

It's more about seeing a positive reaction from the players after ****ing away the points yesterday. Palace are on the up though, will do well to get anything from this game. Can see three straight defeats on the horizon unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

We'll draw this, but away from home we're better - we have to hope Palace don't park the bus and we might have a chance of outscoring them and getting a massive win. I'd love us to be on 31 points going into the Liverpool game!

2-1 loss

Our run has come to and end and back to normal.

That's a brave prediction, given how low your stock of "glad I was proven wrong" cards must be after our recent good run of form.

Here's hoping for a run of defeats so that you can tap into your "told you so" stock instead... ;)

Yet made no contribution to either of our goals - again.
Redmond created our only two other chances from open play - missed by Cedric and Long respectively - and hit the bar.

He played pretty well in an otherwise poor team performance. His form hasn't been great this season, but I don't know why anyone would be on his case for yesterday's effort.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Redmond created our only two other chances from open play - missed by Cedric and Long respectively - and hit the bar.

He played pretty well in an otherwise poor team performance. His form hasn't been great this season, but I don't know why anyone would be on his case for yesterday's effort.

Fair enough. I had it on a stream but wasn't really watching. I do remember one good moment from him where he used some nice skill to get to the line and cross for long. That was about all I saw.

But we don't need any squad strengthening. We've been getting away with it so far this season in terms of injuries. We must have the fewest in the league yet we rely on pretty much the same 14 or so players week in week out. Massively exposed.

Vestergaard, Yoshida and Danso to cover there my guess by bench on Saturday will be Vest.

Whether they can do the job is a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Bednarek out? That is a real loss. We get exposed as it is against powerful quick strikers running at us...Traore Saturday, Zaha tomorrow...we lack speed at the back and Bednarek has got used to covering for that.

Would take a draw but think we're capable off more. Will be interesting to see what kind of a reaction Ralph can get out of the team after such a disappointing second half against Wolves.

Is Bednarek out? That is a real loss. We get exposed as it is against powerful quick strikers running at us...Traore Saturday, Zaha tomorrow...we lack speed at the back and Bednarek has got used to covering for that.

Bednarek is our second slowest CB behind striken oil tanker Vestergaard. He was hopeless against Wolves.

Hope djenepo starts this one. Maybe Armstrong rested.

You do wonder the point of danso’s loan if he’s not given a try at center back if bednarek is out.

Prefer Moussa for Redmond myself. I reckon we're a much better side with Armstrong in, and Redmond needs a bit of a break.

Prefer Moussa for Redmond myself. I reckon we're a much better side with Armstrong in, and Redmond needs a bit of a break.
I'd like to see Djenepo play well from the start but he seems better as a sub against tiring defences.

Amazon Prime is over for this season. They only got the December mid-week and Boxing Day games, that's your lot.

So why are virtually all the games on Tue and Wed KO at 1930 (not 1945/2000) except 1 each night at 2015 ...and a Thurs night match as well?

All seems very Prime Amazon set up to me, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere ... not very good advertising/promotion from either Prime or EFL if they are being shown!!

So why are virtually all the games on Tue and Wed KO at 1930 (not 1945/2000) except 1 each night at 2015 ...and a Thurs night match as well?

All seems very Prime Amazon set up to me, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere ... not very good advertising/promotion from either Prime or EFL if they are being shown!!

They’re showing two games each night on bt sport. The one at 2015 and one 1930 kickoff