Palace build-up thread

Shroppie

But disappointed not to see djenepo start. It will probably be another 'promising' performance from Redmond where he goes close to scoring a screamer and a couple of good runs but no goal or assists.

Probably not gonna be many chances this game and one thing I've noticed about djenepo is that even if he struggles to get into games he buys us some cheap freekicks down their end (note this is not an endorsement of diving but hey every team has a ****** who can do that ;)

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

You were saying ;)

We're doing really well apart from Vestergaard. Shame to lose Cedric, who has been in good form recently. Great goal by Redmond.

Vestergaard's **** up obviously should have lead to a goal but he has put in a couple of important blocks. Ultimately he is just way too slow for this league though.

No you're not. Read the label. And when I start match threads (the other real one) we've got a very good record. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk