Palace v Saints match thread

Shroppie

Chris Kamara: Redmond is unplayable.

Thought some on here wanted him dropped?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Given the way he has been playing its not surprising many people wanted him dropped. Just because eventually does have a good game doesn't mean that their suggestion is stupid.

How is everyone watching? No streams seem to work for me anymore. Can't even get Radio Solent online! Relying on Radio London, at least it's Palace so I can get that!
Just following on Skysports text and on here. True old school but quaint in a way.

Sounds like we've been great but may regret the misses. Palace have to come back into it at some point.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hodgson is no mug. Vestergaard, unfortunately, is.

Those two factors mean that Palace will score second half. We need at least one more. Tough call for Ralph, as taking Vestergaard off for Yoshi means only one attacking sub in the bank. I think he'll stick with him and we hope.

Can Zaha not be disciplined for that?

Reviewed by VAR not considered violent conduct / a red.

Probably the right decision for ‘football’ but shows lack of consistency as I was under the impression any physical contact to the face is a red...

Zaha is a ****ing idiot. Had a chip on his shoulder ever since being deemed not good enough for England.

What is it about JWP that really riles Zaha? The guy is a football geek! Of all the potential thugs in the league that Zaha could get riled up about, JWP seems a peculiar and amusing chouce.
No idea but I love it. Probably because he gets so little joy against him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What is it about JWP that really riles Zaha? The guy is a football geek! Of all the potential thugs in the league that Zaha could get riled up about, JWP seems a peculiar and amusing chouce.

Strange isn’t it? Mind you it doesn’t take much to get the petulant **** stirred up.

Reckon Palace had a plan to crock Cédric....where have all their attacks come from? Yep through Zaha. Reckon JWP said something like “you’re not getting through me either you flake”. Just need to wind him up a bit more, but make sure there’s no chance of him taking a dive in the area. Gotta say, we’re doing much much better than I thought we would. COYR.

you just know that not taking a chance whilst killing them will bite us
Unfortunately you could be right, next goal in this one is huge. Very good 1st half from the boys though, just need to show a little composure and be a little more clinical when wer get chances.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk