Palace v Saints match thread

Shroppie

Fantastic performance. A clean sheet, despite missing Bednarek and having Vestergaard on. Armstrong MOTM, but Redmond also good on the opposite flank and both of them on the score sheet. There were other chances to have scored a couple more goals, especially for Long and Obafemi. Into the top ten.

Brilliant performance, Stephens, JWP, Bertrand, Armstrong, Redmond and Romeu excellent. Hojbjerg quietly very good too, Long and Oba did their jobs and I could've done McCarthy's!

Not sure who put in a worse performance tonight, the ref or Zaha.

Amazing that we're 3 points behind Utd and Wolves, level with Spurs and 2 ahead of the A*se!

Wow, wow , wow. Incredible performance and to see out the game like that after the Wolves wobble says much about how Ralph has galvanised the team. Armstrong my MOTM - was everywhere...bossed midfield and gave us an extra strike presence. Special shout for JWP also...he did very well at RB.

I had a sneaky feeling we might get something tonight so I had us for a win in my accy, and only Bournemouth beating Brighton let me down.

Superb performance throughout the whole team, even Vestergaard played well. JWP did a right number on Zaha, again! Surprised he kept his cool and stayed on the pitch really.

If Hojbjerg could play like that every game then he would be the player we all hoped he would be when he signed. Makes you wonder why his passing is usually so poor when it was really good tonight.

I'm gonna give my MOTM to Redmond. A goal and an assist, doing really well for each, and he was a constant threat to the Palace back line.

Question: Does anyone know the difference between A/ A match build up thread B/ A match thread C/ A match reaction thread. On tonight's evidence the mods don't WTF am I paying my fiver for if indeed I am still paying it.

Anyway. What a superb performance. We are going to properly batter someone soon if we keep this form up.

Question: Does anyone know the difference between A/ A match build up thread B/ A match thread C/ A match reaction thread. On tonight's evidence the mods don't WTF am I paying my fiver for if indeed I am still paying it.

There seems to be only one mod who's ever on here regularly these days, so we can't expect him to do everything himself.

When I visit other forums they all seem to have just one thread for each game - build-up, in-play and reaction. It seems this is about the only one where we have to have separate ones.