Palace 0-2 Saints. Wild celebration reaction thread.

Shroppie

One of the best displays of the season. Hope Cédric injury not serious, but JWP did superbly v Zaha who lost it and was still shouting stuff at the end of the game, presumably at his own team this time. Redmond best game of the season and Armstrong on a great run of form, adds so much mobility.

Even Vest recovered from the early shocker.

Great reaction from Sat’s shocker but Wolves looked a decent side even at 2-0 down. Palace are a strong side away but not quite as decent at home, a bit like us. That was very impressive tonight, well done Ralph and the lads and happy journey home for our fans.

Awesome performance great energy levels all night Armstrong my motm.. superb goal great use of the ball. But many good performances.. probably redmonds best of the season.. jwp was superb. Love the nasty streak he’s getting was keeping Zaha in his pocket whilst also winding him up and trying to get a reaction from him again :)

Buzzing - massive win, love doing them ****s away after the way their players behaved at St Mary’s, especially that knobhead Zaha.

Loved Prowsey playing the pantomime villain again, seems to add an extra edge to his game.

Fair play to Vest for recovering from that earlier error to be pretty solid throughout - replacement RB would be nice, no more make shift solution, must be someone available on loan, what’s Clyne up to?

Not sure how the ref managed to end up booking more saints players.

Loved jwp getting into zaha’s Head. Especially that late perfectly timed crunching tackle.

Hopefully vestergaard will stick to doing simple stuff which he did very well. Let our ball playing center back Stephens do the fancy stuff. Speaking of which some of his first half passes were lovely.

No clue why palace didn’t play ayew up top, he’s no winger.

Hopefully we can keep up performance levels at weekend.

It’s a bizarre league. Anyone could get dragged back into relegation mix as it stands.

Brilliant. Superb response to Saturday's **** up. Didn't expect that at all.

Bit disappointed with some of the other results tonight. Villa's 95th minute winner against Watford was a shame and I would have preferred Brighton & Bournemouth to share the spoils but hey ho, we got 3 valuable points. Same again at the weekend.

knew we would win and believed we had a good chance of finishing top half...:uhoh:

no idea who should be our MoM... Probably Redmond or Armstrong. They all played very well. Even Vest after a howler.

My MoM is JwP for being a sh ithouse again to Zaha. Hilarious!!!

Brilliant performance right across the team and management tonight, great away performance. Shouldn't be any negatives after that display. JWP, Redders and Armstrong the pick of a very good all round team display, everyone of them showed bouncebackability after the weekend. Buzzing...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Bit disappointed with some of the other results tonight. Villa's 95th minute winner against Watford was a shame and I would have preferred Brighton & Bournemouth to share the spoils but hey ho, we got 3 valuable points. Same again at the weekend. ��

We're past the stage now of worrying about what the other teams do. We're on 31 points with 14 games to go a couple of wins and a couple of draws should be enough.

Nobody predicted this run. Nobody

Just glad the manager and players had more faith than us fans :lol:

Form has been superb and tonight was absolutely outstanding. So many players almost unrecognizable from early season performances.

I had started to hate every player :lol: now I love em all :D

Bit disappointed with some of the other results tonight. Villa's 95th minute winner against Watford was a shame and I would have preferred Brighton & Bournemouth to share the spoils but hey ho, we got 3 valuable points. Same again at the weekend. ��

I duuno, I think it keeps things nice and tight down there. Watford would have climbed higher up the table if they had held on to their lead.

Stunning performance, looked like the home team. Away form has been oustanding, 4 on the bounce, very unSaints! Really seem to play with freedom away from SMS. I know it’s been said on here before it’s differnet away, we can soak up pressure and hit on the break. But that wasn’t the case today. I do think SMS gets very anxious very quickly and it must affect the players. There are so many d1cks sat near me that seem to just wait for the first mistake so they can tell Boufal, Redmond, Berttand, JWP.....how **** they are. Let’s hope we start like today against Spurs and we get behind them from the first whistle and not let those north London ****s drown us out.

Bit disappointed with some of the other results tonight. Villa's 95th minute winner against Watford was a shame and I would have preferred Brighton & Bournemouth to share the spoils but hey ho, we got 3 valuable points. Same again at the weekend.

It’s cup this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought it would be fun to confuse things a bit further.

But seriously, the best thing tonight was the reaction to the Wolves loss. Brilliant.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Why don't you just enjoy the win without gloating about some criticism (justified) following the collapse against Wolves.

Thoroughly enjoyable win tonight with two sublime goals and some of the best passing, control and attacking link up play seen from a Saints side since the Koeman days. The link up between Bertrand and Redmond was joyful to watch; the direct running of Armstrong decisive and the speed and intensity of Obafemi and Long (even if his touch and finishing were again abysmal) keeping Palace defenders jittery most of the night.

Credit to JWP for a decent effort at filling in at RB. Stephen's great on the ball tonight and he bailed out the hapless Vestaagard several times. Romeu tightened up the midfield and he and PEH were among the best. Redmond a clear man-of-match.

Why don't you just enjoy the win without gloating about some criticism (justified) following the collapse against Wolves.

Thoroughly enjoyable win tonight with two sublime goals and some of the best passing, control and attacking link up play seen from a Saints side since the Koeman days. The link up between Bertrand and Redmond was joyful to watch; the direct running of Armstrong decisive and the speed and intensity of Obafemi and Long (even if his touch and finishing were again abysmal) keeping Palace defenders jittery most of the night.

Credit to JWP for a decent effort at filling in at RB. Stephen's great on the ball tonight and he bailed out the hapless Vestaagard several times. Romeu tightened up the midfield and he and PEH were among the best. Redmond a clear man-of-match.

Shroppie, just in case you read my post (47) - I misread your comments about a "reaction" to the Wolves win - sorry. Yes, it was indeed the best reaction possible from start to finish.

What on Earth is that about? I'm not gloating about anything! Just pleased with the team's reaction after Saturday.

And, as you haven't noticed (maybe you can't actually go to games), we've been very creative and positive with our attacking play for some time.

Probably why we've won 7 from 9.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk