Posters: where are they now

washsaint

Thinking back to some of the regular posters on here from recent/older times and wondering whatever happened to them. For starters:

Alpine_saint: the poster everyone loved to hate but contributed greatly. You could set your watch by when the complaints would start we were nailed on to do well!

Saint Charlie

View from the Top: no nonsense and always entertaining

Dubai Phil - miss the stories of his golfing exploits

Art - mad as a box of frogs but very entertaining

Saint 76er

Sure there's many, many more...........

Um Pahars showed his face the other day - that was a blast from the past, although I think he resides on the other channel if my brain hasn’t deserted me.

Alpine is still here - just one of his alter egos from North of the border is probably spending too much time trawling the betting sites or polishing his golf clubs to dust him off - probably get another PM off him for posting this now........... C’est la vie 8)8)

Dalek has been exterminated apparently, so no more reminders that for the last 15 seasons he'd predicted us finishing 17th and the club would be happy with that.

Bearsy was always good for a laugh. Long lost in the woods it seems.

Dalek for years would wrongly predict a 17 place finish at the beginning of the season, and when we came in 17th in 2017/2018 he took a victory lap.

some quote about a blind squirrel...

Ah Phil will be delighted he has been mentioned. He wont have as many golfstories to tell now. He is doing insightful tours around Poland especially Austwitz. As always he's having a ball

I do hope Alpine is Ok and not passed away as an earlier post said

Ah Phil will be delighted he has been mentioned. He wont have as many golfstories to tell now. He is doing insightful tours around Poland especially Austwitz. As always he's having a ball

I do hope Alpine is Ok and not passed away as an earlier post said

He posted in november so it's unlikely.

Most of the best posters no longer post and you can see why.

I would add Eric in Sweden to the list.

No relation to me!!

As per the previously mentioned Dubai_Phil, who is now no longer in Dubai, ericofarabia has flown the Dubai Nest as well.

l should now change my name to ericofleigh, but arabia sounds so much better and interesting :lol:

We both have many happy memories of Dubai, but are now both very happy in our present surroundings, and @dubaisaints still Marches On!

didnt Roger Beeks eventually get exposed as old bill?

Yes I think he did. Also gone awol Sweet Potato, Johnnyfartpants, Ponty, Durleyfos, Foghorn Leghorn, Special K, although he does make the occasional appearance I think. Hatch and Master Bates seem to have gone quiet lately as well.

Yes I think he did. Also gone awol Sweet Potato, Johnnyfartpants, Ponty, Durleyfos, Foghorn Leghorn, Special K, although he does make the occasional appearance I think. Hatch and Master Bates seem to have gone quiet lately as well.
Pretty sure that was a lie about Roger beeks. Master bates stopped posting a bit after the abuse thing. He used to do a weekly bewbs pm which was a delight.

Oh that's terrible. Always seemed like a nice bloke.

Yeah he was. I had a lot of behind the scenes interaction with him during my brief stint as a mod. We had a shared interest in music production and he very kindly did some mastering work on one of my early projects.

Had a genuine passion for Saints as well. Good bloke, gone too soon.

Good guys list

Ekon

Justmike

Dibden Purlieu Saint

Dell days

Original Bournemouth Saints

Willfoxgolf

Alpine

Cabbage_face

Glasgowsaint

Then you have the defectors

--------------

Pap

Bearsy

Tokyo Saint

Barry Sanchez

Goatboy

Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll remember the passwords soon.

Romsey Stu

Sour Mash

Badboy Saint

DPS

Dell Days

Badboysaint what a cute kid lol.

Used to sit near me when I were a teenager. Had him on Facebook/MSN for a while, he used to put up some incredibly disturbing things about his ideologies and beliefs about people that aren't straight white males.

Very mixed up kid, hopefully he's grown out of it now since this was a good 15 years ago now.

Some right old names from the past there, (and probably a few 'dual accounts' dare I venture...!). Few others that used to be on the radar:

Tijuana Tim

Eastleigh Soul Boy

.... and whatever happened to:

tommac

Mark or was it Marc Jackson....!!!

Badboysaint what a cute kid lol.

Used to sit near me when I were a teenager. Had him on Facebook/MSN for a while, he used to put up some incredibly disturbing things about his ideologies and beliefs about people that aren't straight white males.

Very mixed up kid, hopefully he's grown out of it now since this was a good 15 years ago now.

I've got a pic of badboysaint somewhere with his shirt off on a coach. He must be in jail by now.

I got to know 'Saintlee' quite well behind the scenes, met on a few occasions and had some good interactions on Facebook, especially towards the end of his life. Very sad that he passed away :(

I'm also friends with 'Saint David' who was Lee's best mate and was a huge support to him during his ill health.

Edited by trousers

I assumed most just changed usernames. I do miss recognising names and vaguely knowing who people were or who you enjoyed talking to.

No clue no really other than the couple of trolls on every thread.

They used to have the user gallery on saints forever which was good. Think tijuana Tim and possibly dell days was on there.