Probably the best club in the world...

Guided Missile

Of the players who have left only Bale has gone on to recognise his potential

Conversely, I'd say Bale has utterly wasted his potential. Should have been the next contender for GOAT... But in reality he settled as a borderline peripheral figure at Real, constantly on the edge of manager/fan favouritism. Such a waste from a player who was more unplayable that Prime VVD.

On top of that, what do you think players like VVD, Mane, Lallana, Shearer, Bridge etc etc have done with their careers...?

Conversely, I'd say Bale has utterly wasted his potential. Should have been the next contender for GOAT... But in reality he settled as a borderline peripheral figure at Real, constantly on the edge of manager/fan favouritism. Such a waste from a player who was more unplayable that Prime VVD.

On top of that, what do you think players like VVD, Mane, Lallana, Shearer, Bridge etc etc have done with their careers...?

VVD and Mane were not products of our academy.

Im sure Bale will look back on his 7 years at the worlds biggest club, 4 champions league medals, 3 world club cup medals, la liga medal and what is likely to be over 100 international caps and think he's wasted his potential :rolleyes: