Saints v Spurs (FA Cup) Match & Reactions Thread

St Chalet

tbh I don’t think it makes a difference foul or not- Son was wide open on that far side.

Unfortunately Danso has not put in a good audition today.

I also hate it when teams shoot towards the away end 2nd half- think we should try our best to swap the direction we shoot in second half where possible.

It's never fun, hearing that Saints are losing but I don't mind being a goal down. Hope it stays like that because a replay is the last thing we need, with key players injure4d and the squad under pressure. Going out after a good game won't harm the confidence. The league position is what matters.

Whilst Danso hasn't been all that, he was effectively 2 on 1. He marks Son, people jump on the fact he's let Ali clean through on goal, and vice versa. The bigger issue was all the nonsense tackling that allowed Lo Celso to run half the pitch. We haven't cut out their counter attacks all game.

I'm glad you're not the manager if you think that a 15-minute cameo when we're already losing should determine a player's entire future.

Problem is, he has done nothing all season. Given a lot of chances but clearly out of his depth. Get rid in the summer