Norwich Trains

Saint Garrett

Go via Cambridge from Kings Cross. Also worth looking at split ticket option, I looked at using network railcard as far as Ely then separate ticket from there to Norwich. Not too bad, but the main route Liverpool St to Norwich is unusable that weekend, shame as that's normally a decent journey.

Go via Cambridge from Kings Cross. Also worth looking at split ticket option, I looked at using network railcard as far as Ely then separate ticket from there to Norwich. Not too bad, but the main route Liverpool St to Norwich is unusable that weekend, shame as that's normally a decent journey.

Correct, just checked and you can get a split return ticket for circa £33, arriving at 12.45 and leaving just before 6.30pm.

• 2 weeks later...
Still a huge amount of tickets available for this, we've taken 4 blocks, and only sold 1 and half so far...hopefully the club don't use this game as an example to not take large allocations in the future.

In the 'Allocations' thread yesterday 'oldsarum' said there's only a couple of hundred left from the full allocation, he's normally fairly sound on these matters.

Still a huge amount of tickets available for this, we've taken 4 blocks, and only sold 1 and half so far...hopefully the club don't use this game as an example to not take large allocations in the future.

We took four blocks F,G,H and J. Only tickets left in block F which is the far corner.

J sold out quick and last ticket in G went today.

Once the block is sold the drop down option is removed so you might be thinking we've only sold one block and a bit because the other blocks are not there. Its the other other way around.

We took four blocks F,G,H and J. Only tickets left in block F which is the far corner.

J sold out quick and last ticket in G went today.

Once the block is sold the drop down option is removed so you might be thinking we've only sold one block and a bit because the other blocks are not there. Its the other other way around.

Ah - I see, that's good news then...! Especially given how much of a pain travel is.

If you use a ticket splitting website I found tickets from London £25pp, annoyingly no direct trains out of Liverpool Street.

I'm just hoping they put on enough carriages for the crowds, I remember going up a few seasons back and about 400 of us squeezed into a 4 carriage Pacer equivalent with no loo for over an hour.

If you use a ticket splitting website I found tickets from London £25pp, annoyingly no direct trains out of Liverpool Street.

I'm just hoping they put on enough carriages for the crowds, I remember going up a few seasons back and about 400 of us squeezed into a 4 carriage Pacer equivalent with no loo for over an hour.

Yeah London Kings Cross to Cambridge or Ely will be fine, it’s the regional service from there to Norwich which isn’t used to large numbers travelling.

Yeah London Kings Cross to Cambridge or Ely will be fine, it’s the regional service from there to Norwich which isn’t used to large numbers travelling.

I've had a quiet 20 minutes at work so taken a look at trains, I'm going to go for the 10:13 from Kings Cross as the connection is a Greater Anglia which is a train like THIS rather than one like THIS