Spurs away FA Cup - Ticket

SaintLondon

Alright chaps,

It would seem the Spurs away tickets sold out before they went on sale to Member +

If between now and next week someone can’t make it anymore then please let me know as I’m in the market for a ticket.

Thanks in advance.

SL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tickets went on general sale yesterday at 3pm, so members definitely had an opportunity. From the OS:

Tickets will go on sale in the following order...

• Tuesday 28th January (9am): Season Ticket holders who have attended one or more away matches in the 2019/20 season

• Tuesday 28th January (3pm): All Season Ticket holders

• Wednesday 29th January (9am): Official Saint+ and Saint Members

• Wednesday 29th January (3pm): Supporters with a previous booking history, any time between the start of the 2013/14 season and now

if your deperate this might be worth a try, this was advertised as avaialble for Saints fans omn Facebook as seats they have avaailble are directly behind Saints fans in lower tie, not sure how legit this is though

https://eventmasters.tottenhamhotspurtravelclub.tickets/product/tottenham-hotspur-v-southampton/?fbclid=IwAR35qz49R2AA9fQkCH0DfYqfL7J89DvBxsONWVCn8qFN7ETlmvvsRguv1cwS

Think the TO are in slight disarray over this. I ordered one ticket but have received two, in separate envelopes. Not offering the spare as I suspect some unfortunate individual has bought a ticket but it's been posted to me.

Will phone them tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Think the TO are in slight disarray over this. I ordered one ticket but have received two, in separate envelopes. Not offering the spare as I suspect some unfortunate individual has bought a ticket but it's been posted to me.

The spare wasn’t block 115 row 24 was it? I’ve ordered two and received one

Turns out they've posted me someone else's ticket, which I've sent back, as requested, as data protection won't let them tell me whose it is to post direct.

With snail mail from Shropshire to Soton to somewhere else, it'll never get there in time.

Yes. See post below. Wish I'd seen this before and could have sent it direct.

Damn - thanks anyway - I’ve emailed them and will call tomorrow. By post it’ll never reach SMS then to me in London by Wednesday

Many others still not received their tickets? I ordered 9am first day they went on sale so seems slow to not have them yet.

They've probably cut staff, which is why they've had to take smaller allocations so they can deal with them. Probably got a load of temps in to do this...cost cutting.

I have now secured a ticket but a mate of mine who isn't on SaintsWeb is after one if anyone has another going begging? We're both based in London so can meet and pick up the ticket around the ground.

Thanks in advance.

I’ve a spare if you still need one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! I'm going straight from work to the game, so glad I don't have to wait around for the post tomorrow. I did ask the ticket office what would happen if didn't turn up and they said to phone them and arrange for collection at the ground. So there are some contingency plans.