Woke/Non Woke Celebrities Who Should STFU!

sadoldgit

Hypo will love this thread.

I shall start things off with Laurence Fox. A few weeks ago he was only known for doing a bit of acting. All of a sudden he has become the go to celebrity for a controversial comment on current issues with an alt right bias. I don’t know what the opposite of a “Snowflake” is, but he is it. Since launching himself as an anti snowflake on Question Time a couple of weeks ago he has rivalled Piers Morgan in the rent a gob stakes. Today’s tirade is in defence of Alistair Stewart who probably feels that Fox has just made his situation worse.

Just STFU and go back to acting.

Hypo will love this thread.

I shall start things off with Laurence Fox. A few weeks ago he was only known for doing a bit of acting. All of a sudden he has become the go to celebrity for a controversial comment on current issues with an alt right bias. I don’t know what the opposite of a “Snowflake” is, but he is it. Since launching himself as an anti snowflake on Question Time a couple of weeks ago he has rivalled Piers Morgan in the rent a gob stakes. Today’s tirade is in defence of Alistair Stewart who probably feels that Fox has just made his situation worse.

Just STFU and go back to acting.

Fox alt right? LOL. You crack me up, Soggy. Fox was a refreshing change on QT, somebody who was prepared to argue the toss with some woke female who thought that he shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion because he was white and privileged.

Watch it again and witness that most of the audience who were not snowflakes selected by the BBC to provide "balance", applauded him. He has achieved some notoriety status for daring to challenge the media woke culture, being one of the few luvvies who isn't a raging leftie. No wonder that he annoys the hell out of you.

Fox alt right? LOL. You crack me up, Soggy. Fox was a refreshing change on QT, somebody who was prepared to argue the toss with some woke female who thought that he shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion because he was white and privileged.

Watch it again and witness that most of the audience who were not snowflakes selected by the BBC to provide "balance", applauded him. He has achieved some notoriety status for daring to challenge the media woke culture, being one of the few luvvies who isn't a raging leftie. No wonder that he annoys the hell out of you.

She didn’t say he wasn’t allowed to have an option. She called him out for saying that this country isn’t racist when clearly there is a problem with racism here and for saying that Markle hadn’t experienced negative media due to racism when she clearly has. She pointed out that as a privileged white person, how would he know. It was a fair comment and he has gone on to make a number of other ill informed comments since.

Isn’t he the genius who called Sam Mendes racist for including Sikh soldiers in a WW1 film? :lol:

He's simply a bloke no one knew, trying to promote his new career by being controversial.

It's a shallow PR campaign.

If only people that have a beef about him didn't raise his profile by posting about him on forums and social media.... Doh... ;)

#missionaccomplished

This thread isn’t just supposed to be about Fox. Years ago I used to get irritated by the likes of Glenda Jackson and Billy Bragg banging on about their political beliefs, though to be fair to them Jackson did become an MP and Bragg has been as much a political activist as singer/songwriter. More recently Katie Hopkins has transformed herself from would be Apprentice to rent a gob and was doing financially very well out of it until she overstepped the mark in spectacular fashion and bankrupted herself in the process. She was also brilliantly set up recently where she accepted an award from C.U.N.T. and buried herself in the most damning way in her acceptance speech. With any luck that will be the final nail in her career coffin. Sadly though there will always be someone to take her place. Perhaps it will be Fox?

Hey Duckie, I missed him staring in that TV show - presumably they didn't give him a speaking part because every time he opens his mouth something frigging silly falls out. :lol:

He must be really good at looking at stuff though, a rare talent, to add to that clumsy, ill-educated, misjudged kneejerk self-promoting Poundland Hopkins Toff character he does so well.

And feel free to slag me off, you can even froth at the mouth a little and mutter Pinko if it cheers you up.

Lovely as you are, and I know you are all good intentions at heart, I don't need your support because Lord T himself, caught between train delays, suggested only yesterday that I am sophisticated, and that is high praise which I have embraced - it will keep me cosy warm through the rest of winter. :D x