A thread just for news and information

MAY-Z

Being based in Australia I use this site to try catch up on all of the information happening at saints, but at the moment this site is becoming completely unreadable as the same 5 or so posters are posting the same stuff on almost every thread over and over and over again.

I suggest we have a thread that isn’t for comment, just for posting each piece of news/rumour With a quick summary along with a link to the story from the official site/ newspaper site or website.

That way if there are any new posts everyone knows that there is something to look at, not a thread that has gone up by 50 posts only to read that it’s the same stuff that has filled the previous 100 posts

It’s strange that people don’t want discussion on a message board. There has been hardly any transfer news all month so unsurprisingly there has been a lot of discussion about the clubs performance in the transfers windows, which doesn’t seem unreasonable. A forum where discussion is another allowed and we just post links to news, how strange,

It’s strange that people don’t want discussion on a message board. There has been hardly any transfer news all month so unsurprisingly there has been a lot of discussion about the clubs performance in the transfers windows, which doesn’t seem unreasonable. A forum where discussion is another allowed and we just post links to news, how strange,

This place is different things for different people for sure.

You have the posters that just post about other posters

Posters that typically post "This"

The club defenders

The club detractors

Those just here for news

Those just here for Heisenberg

Normal fans - like me & you

Edited by Heisenberg

The club defenders

The club detractors

Those just here for news

Normal fans - like me & you

:D:lol:

The club defenders

The club detractors

Those just here for news

Trolling fans - like me & you

Corrected the list

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I do believe that many have been put off from posting on this site now, most seem to come for information. I noticed the other day when I logged on that there were over 900 people using the site, even now there are over 800 people logged on, yet I doubt our regular posters number 50.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I do believe that many have been put off from posting on this site now, most seem to come for information. I noticed the other day when I logged on that there were over 900 people using the site, even now there are over 800 people logged on, yet I doubt our regular posters number 50.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Glasgow and his various log ins explain over 700 of the 800 :-)

Just to prove how popular threads just for information are...…...

To be fair, if we supported a club who were even half interesting then this thread would have a lot more comments.

A club with no money and a secret dodgy owner = no news... unless it’s sales and unrealistic links in the summer.

It’s like going to a football match and not backing your team.

So reading between the lines, I'm paying a fiver to go towards hosting a forum for 6 people to basically hang out and chat ****?

You could always contribute a bit more. There are a whole host of subjects we could cover, don't leave it all to us. People complain that threads are dominated by a small group of posters yet never contribute themselves and/or get all angry if the opinion is not one they share and resort to accusations of trolling.