Quite good players you're glad don't play for Saints 'cos they're dislikable sh!ts

jawillwill

Savage

Yes - absolute ar$ehole, incredible that BBC should try and reinvent him as a 'charachter'. The incident of the ref's toilet seems to have been airbrushed from history, along with his feud with Shearer. Didn't Dean Richards get sent off for kicking Savage after a late tackle ?

Andy Carroll (obviously fails the good player part of the question though)

Going back a bit further, Alan Smith and Lee Bowyer of Leeds. And Craig Bellamy was a detestable little ****, although I did quite admire his ability to wind everyone up, often even his own team mates!

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Much of it is in the public domain pal, you can read about it and watch interviews. There is a whole World out there with the vast majority of the information the world has ever know all accessible by a device 6 inches long. You should try it! Might stop you obsessing about people you don’t know on a football forum

I will make this the last post in response to you as you are getting a bit upset :( and i won't bother to address the

above comments either because I know having the last word is very important to you due to your superiority complex:D

I will make this the last post in response to you as you are getting a bit upset :( and i won't bother to address the

above comments either because I know having the last word is very important to you due to your superiority complex:D

Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo are both top pros, very driven and apparently very good influence on the younger players, arrogant yes (though i think zlatan somewhat plays up to a meme of himself) but understandable arrogance as they back it up.

Keane definitely, what pr*ck he was to haaland going on the pitch to basically ruin his career, its at the end of the day a game and to do that is despicable.

Tajjuk has said very similar things about the same players. Any reason why you didn't jump on his post saying he was lying?

What's wrong with you all, lol. Can't believe nobody has mentioned Ashley Young! Whining and petulant as well as constantly trying to get opposition players in trouble.

I don't really dislike many players but Kyle Walker is definitely one, just looks very arrogant and I don't think he is that good anyway!! Vertongen is another, every time Saints play Spurs, he seems to want to have a fight with one of our players!

Great player but for some reason, the whole love in with Messi gets on my nerves too but maybe that's because I think Ronaldo has achieved more by performing at the very top level in multiple countries as well as for Portugal.

Oh yeah, Scott Brown too, great shout - would not last five minutes in a Premiership team if you ask me!!

Adam Johnson.

Joey Barton.

Roy Keane.

That's the only time I wouldn't want someone playing for Saints, when they've done something illegal. As long as they're playing well, I couldn't care less if they're a bit of a ****. The only reason I don't want Hoedt back is because he's utter garbage. I could make peace with him being a complete be11end if it wern't for his lousy ability as a footballer.