Quite good players you're glad don't play for Saints 'cos they're dislikable sh!ts

jawillwill

1) Firmino - top of the list. Seems like a proper bell-end. Footballer or not, I know I wouldn't like him in real life and would find it hard to like him in the unlikely event he ever signed for Southampton.

2) Jamie Vardy.

3) Mark Noble.

4) Jesse Lindgard

Special mention also to Klopp as a manager.

Dennis Wise was one of these. Then he briefly played for us.

You sometimes need a bit of dis-likable to complete a team. Don't take Dennis Wise as the best example.......

Give me a successful team of cvnts over a group of total submissives any day.

Edited by Colinjb

Agree about Vardy (and apparently we came close to signing him from Fleetwood!). The look he has when he loses his sh!t on the pitch is quite revealing.

He has the look of a man who, if you were to bump into him in town on a night out, would much sooner stick a bottle in your face than shake your hand.

I've never regarded Zlatan as anything other than a complete helmet, no matter how good he is.

What's the strongest team of complete helmets we can come up with?

Neuer

? - Terry - ? - ?

Noble - Keane - Pogba

Alli

Suarez - Zlatan

Edited by Lighthouse

I've never regarded Zlatan as anything other than a complete helmet, no matter how good he is.

Neuer

? - Terry - ? - ?

Noble - Keane - Pogba

Alli

Suarez - Zlatan

Has to be Danny Rose at left back, Ryan Shawcross at CB and Jamie Carragher at right back. I didn't hate Carragher when he was a player, but since he's become a commentator I can't stand the ****.

Has to be Danny Rose at left back, Ryan Shawcross at CB and Jamie Carragher at right back. I didn't hate Carragher when he was a player, but since he's become a commentator I can't stand the ****.

He winds the stokies up - that's a tick in my book.

The thing with dislikable players is that i'd much rather have them playing for us than playing against us. One of our big problems in recent years (on and off the pitch) is that we've been too f*cking nice. As a club in general we need far more bast*rd than we currently have.

Cristiano Ronaldo comes across as a dislikable crybaby IMO but I would have him here in a heartbeat!

He’s actually a really top bloke, absolutely driven to be the best he can be as a footballer and does a lot of charity work. You’re right though he wasn’t welll like Not really sure why he was unpopular.

The thing with dislikable players is that i'd much rather have them playing for us than playing against us. One of our big problems in recent years (on and off the pitch) is that we've been too f*cking nice. As a club in general we need far more bast*rd than we currently have.

Exactly. We’re a proper soft club on and off the pitch. When you have a player with a nasty streak who is a bit of a ***** they become your *****. I like the way James Ward prowse gets under Zahas skin, he still looks like a head boy though

Neuer

? - Terry - ? - ?

Noble - Keane - Pogba

Alli

Suarez - Zlatan

Really? I love him. All the stuff he comes out with about being a lion and dominating etc is all tongue in cheek. A great player too

He’s actually a really top bloke, absolutely driven to be the best he can be as a footballer and does a lot of charity work. You’re right though he wasn’t welll like Not really sure why he was unpopular.

Really? I love him. All the stuff he comes out with about being a lion and dominating etc is all tongue in cheek. A great player too

Blimey! You move in some top football circles to know this, either that or its bull:nod:

Blimey! You move in some top football circles to know this, either that or its bull:nod:

I see you’ve started following me around, I’m flattered. Unlike you I actually do research, have an opinion, not just posting about other posters

This , wobbly headed northern ar se hole

I see you’ve started following me around, I’m flattered. Unlike you I actually do research, have an opinion, not just posting about other posters

Like this one posted above you mean, what research did you do to know such personal details like the ones you claim

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not following you around just responding to you posts, is that not what a forum is for?

Like this one posted above you mean, what research did you do to know such personal details like the ones you claim

Much of it is in the public domain pal, you can read about it and watch interviews. There is a whole World out there with the vast majority of the information the world has ever know all accessible by a device 6 inches long. You should try it! Might stop you obsessing about people you don’t know on a football forum

Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo are both top pros, very driven and apparently very good influence on the younger players, arrogant yes (though i think zlatan somewhat plays up to a meme of himself) but understandable arrogance as they back it up.

Keane definitely, what pr*ck he was to haaland going on the pitch to basically ruin his career, its at the end of the day a game and to do that is despicable.

Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo are both top pros, very driven and apparently very good influence on the younger players, arrogant yes (though i think zlatan somewhat plays up to a meme of himself) but understandable arrogance as they back it up.

Keane definitely, what pr*ck he was to haaland going on the pitch to basically ruin his career, its at the end of the day a game and to do that is despicable.

After the Haarland leg break was Keane fined or suspended, or what? Could have been charged with assault. Yet he published it in his book and it boosted sales.

Looked into Firmino a bit today and he seems alright really. Shy, hard working, listens to his family. A drink driving conviction though, naturally. Surely he can afford a cab?

I choose:

Troy Deeney because he looks funny (funny ha ha AND peculiar!).