Misc. Gay Discussion

sadoldgit

If it's got a pulse Turkish will pump it

We used to have a song that went like an old song form Oliver Twist, you might know it

I’d **** anything

That moves dear, anything

Yes I’d **** anything, anything that moves

If it’s got a snatch, anything

If it’s got a arse anything

Anything? Yes anything, anything that moves

It made the national news earlier. It shared air time with a pandemic which has killed 600 people and is spreading across the planet. Good to see we have things in perspective.

You’re the one who started the thread. You’re the one who needs to get things in perspective. You need to have a look at yourself and get a ****ing life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of stuff on the news feeds about how much support Schofield is getting. No mention of the support for his wife who needs it just as much as he does.

Great point. Why do these entertainment articles focus on celebrities and not the people nobody knows?

My mate made a film and is getting no where near the same coverage as Sam Mendes.

Similarly why is it news when someone gets stabbed by a terrorist in the high street when two old people died after having strokes in Lincoln and gets zero coverage.

We used to have a song that went like an old song form Oliver Twist, you might know it

I’d **** anything

That moves dear, anything

Yes I’d **** anything, anything that moves

If it’s got a snatch, anything

If it’s got a arse anything

Anything? Yes anything, anything that moves

Nuggets?

Great point. Why do these entertainment articles focus on celebrities and not the people nobody knows?

My mate made a film and is getting no where near the same coverage as Sam Mendes.

Similarly why is it news when someone gets stabbed by a terrorist in the high street when two old people died after having strokes in Lincoln and gets zero coverage.

Not for the first time Whelk, you completely deliberately miss the point. In the air time he has been given it is pretty much all about him and his anguish. There is a person who has loved and supported him for nearly 30 years who is also involved. Don’t let that stop you making fatuous remarks though. If you could at least try and make them funny, that would be something.

I thought being gay is supposed to be perfectly normal.

the whole charade yesterday by Phillip was anything but. It was like he announced he has some sort of disease!

I kind of get that. It should be normal for people to be gay, not so normal to live a lie for most of your life and hurting your wife and children in the process.

I kind of get that. It should be normal for people to be gay, not so normal to live a lie for most of your life and hurting your wife and children in the process.

His wife knew full well. He told that bird he “never had secrets” from his snap dragon and she “knew he had been wrestling with his identity for years”. That’s code for, she knew all about it. Probably put up with it for the luxury lifestyle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do our doing the rounds that brave Phil who we should all admire has “chosen” to come out now because he was about to be exposed for having a gay affair with a runner at ITV less than half his age. Imagine if he’d been having it away with a woman that age, he’s be absolutely castigated and the woman’s accused of being a slut and a home wrecker, but no, it’s a man so he’s brave and it’s all okay.

Do our doing the rounds that brave Phil who we should all admire has “chosen” to come out now because he was about to be exposed for having a gay affair with a runner at ITV less than half his age. Imagine if he’d been having it away with a woman that age, he’s be absolutely castigated and the woman’s accused of being a slut and a home wrecker, but no, it’s a man so he’s brave and it’s all okay.

A runner he befriended when the boy was only 15. This could be more serious than just being a cheat

I don’t do Twitter but I have just read a Twitter thread about this. Are all Twitter users homophobic right wing reactionaries? It was like stepping back into the 70’s.

Man you’re obsessed with the Right. If it’s not Tommy Robinson (not his real name), it’s Hopkins and now your Twitter feed is full of far right reactionaries. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a brief browse through the latest tweets when Phil was the top trending story the other day; pretty much all of the ones I saw were people congratulating him on his bravery. I suspect many of them were really congratulating themselves but the positive tweets far outweighed the prejudiced ones.

Absolutely this. Cheating is cheating, whether it’s Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve.

Man you’re obsessed with the Right. If it’s not Tommy Robinson (not his real name), it’s Hopkins and now your Twitter feed is full of far right reactionaries. Weird.

Like a lot of the far left, he's consumed with hunting down bigoted comments on social media in order to feed into his world view- that Britain is irredeemably racist, sexist and homophobic.

Like a lot of the far left, he's consumed with hunting down bigoted comments on social media in order to feed into his world view- that Britain is irredeemably racist, sexist and homophobic.

TBF Batman does that form the other side

TBF Batman does that form the other side
That may well be true. Everyone uses sources that support their viewpoint to some degree but to pretend that the BBC is far right or twitter is solely infested with right wing reactionaries is just bizarre and I would have to assume is a sort of wilful blindness.

I wondered where Turkish got his information from so I googled it and was directed to a twitter feed. If that makes obsessed so be it. There were a number of unpleasant responses by people many of whom had Union Jack flags along with their names so I commented on it. Funny how you right wing types get all sensitive over something apparently so unimportant whereas I am obsessed. I am not a betting man but would happily have bet my mortgage on the usual suspects tripping over themselves to respond.

I wondered where Turkish got his information from so I googled it and was directed to a twitter feed. If that makes obsessed so be it. There were a number of unpleasant responses by people many of whom had Union Jack flags along with their names so I commented on it. Funny how you right wing types get all sensitive over something apparently so unimportant whereas I am obsessed. I am not a betting man but would happily have bet my mortgage on the usual suspects tripping over themselves to respond.

Sounds like you are admitting to being a "troll".

Having been outside the UK for 16 years and not watching breakfast telly when I was there, I am more surprised that he was married to a woman for 27 years than that he turned out to be gay. Next thing is I wonder about people who think a career being in the public eye is more important to you than being yourself. he could have just become something boring rather than have to hide it. Or just come out in the first place I see plenty of gay people on TV that it does seem to have stopped them, from the same era and before.