Winter Break Blues

Polaroid Saint

Winter Break Blues - Who else is concerned?

Will our raw and untested full back combo be enough to replicate results(with the wee Portuguese fella)?

Will our midfield cope without Proswey, at least until his leg is sowed back on?

Do we have enough bite to survive?

Is survival enough to give RH the tools he needs next year?

If not, where are we next season?

Can we somehow, against all the odds, create a winning and supportive atmosphere at St.Marys?

Will we continue to play with energy, passion and skill and actually get our just rewards?

Europe?

Basically, who else is filling the next few days with a combination of unfounded fears, legitimate concerns and wild dreaming?

With a third of the season to go...

..where are we at?

Half full or half empty?

I would do a poll but too lazy to work out how. Am emoji will probably do.

9 day gap between games, had more time to fret about our situation between games on International Weeks :lol:

For me nothing to worry about this season unless this current funk we are on lasts another 4/5 games.

Next season, same **** transfer window and same sort of season again next yet. Get used to it.

We are currently level on points with 10th place, so how is our start relevant to if we can get into the top 10 in the remaining games?

because we are the worst team in the league at home. That will need to change to be top 10 I would imagine

because we are the worst team in the league at home. That will need to change to be top 10 I would imagine

That does not hold together as an argument

1) We don't have the worst home record

2) It has started to change, as it is been better since the end of November

3) If the away record remain as good as it is then that clearly can move Saints up the table... as it has done with us level on points with 10th

That does not hold together as an argument

1) We don't have the worst home record

2) It has started to change, as it is been better since the end of November

3) If the away record remain as good as it is then that clearly can move Saints up the table... as it has done with us level on points with 10th

Yes we do have the worst home record; https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england