Saints Fan in at Number 11

Hatch

Correct, Sunak's a puppet. He toed the line and parrotted the 'get Brexit done', 'Level up' catchphrases well enough during the election campaign to demonstrate that he is a nicely pliable character who will do exactly what he is told by Cummings.

Remember - Fascism arrives as your friend.

This is bullshît. Everyone who’s anyone in politics is a self-aggrandising stooge. At least this one is well educated.

Agreeing to have special advisors appointed by No.10 and not answerable to you is pretty supine and unprecedented stuff.

Fair point, and I would support his action if it came from a position of principle, but it is so obviously a political manoeuvre to position himself for some future leadership contents that it’s not even amusing. Embarrassing, yes.

You're the one bringing it up in this totally unrelated topic for some reason.

That's a bit rich from someone who if they don't have a thread to weigh in on to complain about equality, muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays, trans etc, will start their own one.

As for complaining about vitriol, from what I've seen it's the right who actually resort to violence, direct on line twitter abuse and so forth. The worst you have to fear is a milkshake.

I don't think I've ever seen you post a nice or empathic post on here.

That's a bit rich from someone who if they don't have a thread to weigh in on to complain about equality, muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays, trans etc, will start their own one.

As for complaining about vitriol, from what I've seen it's the right who actually resort to violence, direct on line twitter abuse and so forth. The worst you have to fear is a milkshake.

I really don't see why people make such daft, all encompassing statements. Well I do really, it backs up their view on things but the reality is there are thousands examples of moronic idiots and violent thugs all across the political spectrum. If you think it's only the right who resort to such unpleasantness, I suggest you're only looking for what you want to find. I saw plenty of tweets after the election, along the lines of, "I hope all the c**nts who voted for the Tories f**king die of cancer!" And other such appalling statements, usually followed by a declaration of selflessness and only wanting what's best for the country.

Any politician is going to come with an entourage of shifty advisers, d*ckhead voters, sugar daddies with vested interests etc. etc. Let's not pretend any other party leader would give you a cuddle if you fell off your bike.

Hi Sue nice to hear from you. I'm curious, where are these threads I started complaining about equality, Muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays and trans? I'll wait.

I don't recall any rage from myself about silly things like that. I did get a bit upset about the mass rape of underage girls though but that's something most sane people would feel emotion over. Maybe ask yourself why you don't appear to care so much about it.

What about rape in general? Or is it just Muslim gang rape that upsets you?

What about rape in general? Or is it just Muslim gang rape that upsets you?

I don’t recall him ever saying it’s only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often don’t value them in the same way we might.

I don’t recall him ever saying it’s only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often don’t value them in the same way we might.

Recognising that is racist. Because you didn't mention all the other races and religions that are evil as well. You aren't allowed to discuss things without that caveat.

Edited by hypochondriac

I am sure that he doesn’t need you standing in for him but as you have he has a record of wading in on Muslims and ignoring the wider issues. Are you saying that Muslim men have the monopoly on misogyny? Look at the domestic violence, rape and sexual assault record in the Western world. I really don’t think we can take the moral high ground.

You are like a scratched record. How the fck has a thread about Sunak got back to you talking about Muslim rape gangs?

Sniping won’t go away but there are threads on religion, terrorism etc where this gets trotted out as well as a number of politics threads.

Even I can tire

Good attempt Raging Bull but you'd be better off smashing your head against a wall. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Ask the people who brought it up again.

Perhaps some people on here are worried about having an Asian in charge of the country’s money? ;)

As a Hindu (I think) I wonder if he will be relentlessly mocked for believing in reincarnation?

As daft as I find that, there’s a key difference. He’s not harming anyone else if that is indeed his belief.
Exactly. Believe whatever the hell you want as long as you're not harming other people. No one has the right to judge. When those beliefs lead to violence or abuse however is when I'm going to have a problem with it.

Is it weird that I really want to smash Priti’s front/back doors in?

It's distasteful and inappropriate language even for the Lounge.

How about you just say "I find Pritti Patel to be an attractive lady". Then I can say "and so do I."

The chancellor's wife is also attractive in both a financial and artistic way. I also like Ranvir Singh on ITV News.

But keep the mouse in the hole, fella. Treat ladies with respect, me old fruit.

• 2 months later...
It's distasteful and inappropriate language even for the Lounge.

How about you just say "I find Pritti Patel to be an attractive lady". Then I can say "and so do I."

The chancellor's wife is also attractive in both a financial and artistic way. I also like Ranvir Singh on ITV News.

But keep the mouse in the hole, fella. Treat ladies with respect, me old fruit.

Nope, she’s a racist monster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Out of all Government ministers he seems to have come out of the current crisis with his reputation improved, so could be a Saints fan in No 10 at some stage.

Certainly looking a good bet at the moment. Timings couldn’t be better for him. Spending the money is the easy bit, so getting out of number 11 before we start paying it back is a good career move. Brexit being done by then will also benefit him. I can’t see Boris lasting the full term after this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Certainly looking a good bet at the moment. Timings couldn’t be better for him. Spending the money is the easy bit, so getting out of number 11 before we start paying it back is a good career move. Brexit being done by then will also benefit him. I can’t see Boris lasting the full term after this.

Agree he's genuinely smart and able but would have done better to not endorse Cummings yesterday. Also think he doesn't have the requisite 'years served' under his belt. Doesnt matter to me but it will to the Tory party,