Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saints Fan in at Number 11

Quote Originally Posted by Alanh View Post
    Correct, Sunak's a puppet. He toed the line and parrotted the 'get Brexit done', 'Level up' catchphrases well enough during the election campaign to demonstrate that he is a nicely pliable character who will do exactly what he is told by Cummings.

Remember - Fascism arrives as your friend.
    This is bullshÓt. Everyone whoís anyone in politics is a self-aggrandising stooge. At least this one is well educated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    This is bullshÓt. Everyone whoís anyone in politics is a self-aggrandising stooge. At least this one is well educated.
    Agreeing to have special advisors appointed by No.10 and not answerable to you is pretty supine and unprecedented stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Agreeing to have special advisors appointed by No.10 and not answerable to you is pretty supine and unprecedented stuff.
    Fair point, and I would support his action if it came from a position of principle, but it is so obviously a political manoeuvre to position himself for some future leadership contents that itís not even amusing. Embarrassing, yes.

Default Saints Fan in at Number 11

Is it weird that I really want to smash Pritiís front/back doors in?

He is my son's MP. I will encourage him to book a meeting with his MP and then get him to tezt Rishi's knowledge of the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by paulwantsapint View Post
    Could he posthumously knight Sir Ted father of Southampton Football Club
    I thought you stopped being a knight as soon as you died, or am I thinking of some other seal of nobility?

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Nice to see the tolerant and loving left wading into the discussion. A different kind of politics from them.
    Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by B Rabbit View Post
    He went to King Edward VI...Nice chap. Shame he ended up a Tory
    All sources say Winchester College.

His dad was a GP with a surgery in Raymond Road
    Mum worked in pharmacists at top of Hill Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    His dad was a GP with a surgery in Raymond Road
    Mum worked in pharmacists at top of Hill Lane.
    They used to sell Bronco Mix for colds. Incredible mix of chloroform, alcohol, morphine and menthol. I kid you not.

You're the one bringing it up in this totally unrelated topic for some reason.
    That's a bit rich from someone who if they don't have a thread to weigh in on to complain about equality, muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays, trans etc, will start their own one.

As for complaining about vitriol, from what I've seen it's the right who actually resort to violence, direct on line twitter abuse and so forth. The worst you have to fear is a milkshake.

I don't think I've ever seen you post a nice or empathic post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post
    That's a bit rich from someone who if they don't have a thread to weigh in on to complain about equality, muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays, trans etc, will start their own one.

As for complaining about vitriol, from what I've seen it's the right who actually resort to violence, direct on line twitter abuse and so forth. The worst you have to fear is a milkshake.

I really don't see why people make such daft, all encompassing statements. Well I do really, it backs up their view on things but the reality is there are thousands examples of moronic idiots and violent thugs all across the political spectrum. If you think it's only the right who resort to such unpleasantness, I suggest you're only looking for what you want to find. I saw plenty of tweets after the election, along the lines of, "I hope all the c**nts who voted for the Tories f**king die of cancer!" And other such appalling statements, usually followed by a declaration of selflessness and only wanting what's best for the country.

Any politician is going to come with an entourage of shifty advisers, d*ckhead voters, sugar daddies with vested interests etc. etc. Let's not pretend any other party leader would give you a cuddle if you fell off your bike.

13. Default

Nice to see the tolerant and loving left wading into the discussion. A different kind of politics from them.
    all tories are *****s. No exceptions .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antrimsaint View Post

Yes that was my point. That attitude is why Labour got smashed at the election.

Yes that was my point. That attitude is why Labour got smashed at the election.
    It was having a weak crp leader and some mad policies. Very few had faith in them

Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    They used to sell Bronco Mix for colds. Incredible mix of chloroform, alcohol, morphine and menthol. I kid you not.
    Bet no one gave having a cold a second thought

Quote Originally Posted by once_bitterne View Post
    Better that than a Trot eh?
    The fear of the left never leaves you

Is it weird that I really want to smash Priti’s front/back doors in?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Antrimsaint View Post

Another fine example of the 'tolerant' left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post

Hi Sue nice to hear from you. I'm curious, where are these threads I started complaining about equality, Muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays and trans? I'll wait.

Blog Entries

Suewhistle? Still waiting for all these threads I've made complaining about equality, Muslim sex offenders, minorities, gays and trans etc. You weren't talking absolute cack were you?

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

I don't recall any rage from myself about silly things like that. I did get a bit upset about the mass rape of underage girls though but that's something most sane people would feel emotion over. Maybe ask yourself why you don't appear to care so much about it.
    What about rape in general? Or is it just Muslim gang rape that upsets you?

Duplicate
    Last edited by Tamesaint; 14-02-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    I donít recall him ever saying itís only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often donít value them in the same way we might.

If the new Chancellor is a Saints fan, do you think he posts on here?

What is his user name ? Heisenberg ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    I donít recall him ever saying itís only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often donít value them in the same way we might.
    Recognising that is racist. Because you didn't mention all the other races and religions that are evil as well. You aren't allowed to discuss things without that caveat.
    Last edited by hypochondriac; 14-02-2020 at 01:38 PM.

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

I don’t recall him ever saying it’s only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often don’t value them in the same way we might.
    I am sure that he doesn’t need you standing in for him but as you have he has a record of wading in on Muslims and ignoring the wider issues. Are you saying that Muslim men have the monopoly on misogyny? Look at the domestic violence, rape and sexual assault record in the Western world. I really don’t think we can take the moral high ground.

You are like a scratched record. How the fck has a thread about Sunak got back to you talking about Muslim rape gangs?

Does every effing thread have to get polluted with the same boring sniping ?

You are like a scratched record. How the fck has a thread about Sunak got back to you talking about Muslim rape gangs?
    Sniping wonít go away but there are threads on religion, terrorism etc where this gets trotted out as well as a number of politics threads.
    Even I can tire

31. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    Yep, fair do’s

Ask the people who brought it up again.

Perhaps some people on here are worried about having an Asian in charge of the country’s money?

Maybe he can bung us a few quid at mates rates so we don’t have to be the world champions at buy to sell

Perhaps some people on here are worried about having an Asian in charge of the countryís money?
    I'm more concerned by having an American in No 10.
    Last edited by badgerx16; 14-02-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries

I don’t recall him ever saying it’s only rape by Muslims that offends him, but I do find it really strange that you fail to see that Muslim men often have a low opinion of western women, due to their culture, and often don’t value them in the same way we might.
    Good attempt Raging Bull but you'd be better off smashing your head against a wall. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Perhaps some people on here are worried about having an Asian in charge of the countryís money?
    As a Hindu (I think) I wonder if he will be relentlessly mocked for believing in reincarnation?

Good attempt Raging Bull but you'd be better off smashing your head against a wall. There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Indeed hypo, indeed.

As a Hindu (I think) I wonder if he will be relentlessly mocked for believing in reincarnation?
    As daft as I find that, there’s a key difference. He’s not harming anyone else if that is indeed his belief.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    As daft as I find that, thereís a key difference. Heís not harming anyone else if that is indeed his belief.
    Exactly. Believe whatever the hell you want as long as you're not harming other people. No one has the right to judge. When those beliefs lead to violence or abuse however is when I'm going to have a problem with it.

I'm sure he's got the best interests of the country at heart
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...anks-rb7zgfqkz

He was a hedge fund manager, it’s what they do. You know, make money for clients...

He was a hedge fund manager, it’s what they do. You know, make money for clients...
    That's alright then.

44. Default

Is it weird that I really want to smash Priti’s front/back doors in?
    It's distasteful and inappropriate language even for the Lounge.
    How about you just say "I find Pritti Patel to be an attractive lady". Then I can say "and so do I."
    The chancellor's wife is also attractive in both a financial and artistic way. I also like Ranvir Singh on ITV News.
    But keep the mouse in the hole, fella. Treat ladies with respect, me old fruit.