Saints vs Burnley - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Just as I was leaving work, my colleague had put the game on his iPad, and as soon as I saw the corner I commented that the wind would take it in. If I know that, Ings should. However it was still freak and he’s been blameless this season otherwise. Boufal going off is a shame, I was listening to Talksport on the drive home and it sounded like he was having a cracker.

I’d take a draw today, the weather sucks. Get the win against Villa next...

That had nothing to do with the wind - Ings got out of the way - it would have hit him if he did not move. Then McCarty is behind the line - on the line and he might save it. Dumb and Dumber! Only thing I can think is Mac told Ings to leave it??

Right. Dust off and get to 40 points and then have a holiday so we can refresh for next season.

Unlikely we have anything to play for now if we lose this

When we sell Some more players and potentially get a couple of loans in......people are ‘wising’ up, Check the empty seats

All we deserve. Haven't turned up at all in the second half.

Imagine shipping five goals (and counting) this season to a garbage Burnley team.

Still think we're going to be in the mix for the bottom three until the end of the campaign. Concede too many goals "out of nothing".

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Very poor performance today. Looks like we are still on our winter break here.

1 win in 6 if it stays like this. 7 points off bottom 3 and played a game more than most.

its what we did last year. Limped to the end of the season.

What makes it worse, we made ourselves weaker in the process this year. All very bizarre

Jermaine can **** off with his blaming the fans for reacting negatively. How are people supposed to react when McCarthy boots it straight out of play?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He booted it straight out of play because of the jeering from the fans.

its what we did last year. Limped to the end of the season.

What makes it worse, we made ourselves weaker in the process this year. All very bizarre

The "sensible" and "successful" window has seen us drop 4 places (c£8 million in prize money) and exit the FA cup (£ impact unknown)

Must stay positive though.

The "sensible" and "successful" window has seen us drop 4 places (c£8 million in prize money) and exit the FA cup (£ impact unknown)

Must stay positive though.

and back to shipping goals, whilst we loaned out a good part of a performing defence

still, we will beat Burnley!