Villa build up

whelk

Who would you prefer to look after Grealish....JWP or Valery?

Case closed.

JWP for me. Although I'd prefer Romeu in midfield. Smallbone has a chance but this is not the game to give someone a try. Crazy selection.

Really?! I'd choose JWP 100%' date=' particularly when Valery hasn't played for months.[/quote']Don't get me wrong I think JWP will have him in his pocket, but we lose something when he isn't in midfield, not least we lose his corners on the side that he's strongest, and Smallbone isn't proven yet. Hopefully he has a great game and shows some real attacking intent, hoping for a few late runs into the box and first time shots.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong I think JWP will have him in his pocket, but we lose something when he isn't in midfield, not least we lose his corners on the side that he's strongest, and Smallbone isn't proven yet. Hopefully he has a great game and shows some real attacking intent, hoping for a few late runs into the box and first time shots.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah agreed. COYR!