Saints v Villa Match Thread

Shroppie

Said that myself. Wonder if this is what Ralph was on about regarding his "bad attitude"...

Thick as pig**** too. Twice he had the chance to go and kill time in the corner and twice he just ****ed the ball back to Villa. Barely running too later on when he should have been pressing Reina.

I'll get this started nice and early and see if I can keep up my winning record.

Seriously need a win as badly as when we started our last good run. I believe we'll do it, but need an early goal and the crowd behind them, not on their backs. Gutted that I can't be there.

COYR!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Record intact. Fingernails only just.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just in the pub after the game. Decent performance against a very poor team. Djenepo is entertaining that’s for sure. His stepovers just before half-time when the oppo defender was 15yrds away was particularly funny. Ings was not quite there today but Long ran and ran. Mention for Smallbone who was calm, composed and assured. Should have won much more comfortably.

Obafemi is so frustrating. Could clearly be a top top player but doesn't seem to apply his attributes correctly in the right situations. Could be one of those that won't pull his finger out until he's released and drops down the leagues, unfortunately.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk