Saints v Villa Match Thread

Shroppie

Played quite well so far. Poor finishing and decision making has prevented us killing the game off.

Villa growing in confidence and Grealish becoming more influential...

No way this finishes 1-0. We need a second at least or we'll be dropping points again.

All those tactical fouls on Grealish will mount up in the second half and we'll have players on yellow cards who can't get near him.

At least we look miles better than against Burnley.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Djeppo is a joy to watch. Smallbone has a good touch and nice weight of pass, Armstrong gets better with every game. Ward=Prowse plays far better at right back, I think because there's rarely anyone behind him to pass back to, Long is limited but is always trying and unlike Austin he'll always have my goodwill, always nice to see him score.. So nice to watch a decent, likable team again and hard to believe it was so bad up until the Arsenal game back in November.

Saints to lose 2-1 Grealish to get at least one.

Get the job done today Saints. Ings has yet to score so that’s encouraging. They still have weapons to annoy us though so we need to be careful. 34 points (and a 9 point gap from Villa) should be concentration enough for Saints players.

I’ll make a prediction today - Adams will come on and score his first goal. :)