Coronavirus

whelk

Seems that way. Hard to see how people can focus on the "crime", rather than the inevitable public perception and its likely impact on the remnants of the lockdown. I know of people who have met up for a group social distance walk today citing Cummings as setting the precedent for doing what you want.

Yeah we went to beach. I used my judgment taht we are not infected and didn’t go near anyone else. My instincts are good

Apparently the witness saw him walking by the river outside the town. Maybe he was filling essential water bottles or fishing for dinner.

I’m still wondering if there’s a photo or other evidence that the papers are holding on to. Best for them to get Cummings and the tories to deny it first then show them up for lying about it.

Think you're misremembering my post. I didn't mention anything about my mates.

Apologies - I’ll take that charge after the one where I haven’t found Weston’s posts.

Infraction? Haven’t had one for ages. Liberal fcking mods

The fact that Labour have only called for an investigation is telling. They know the longer he clings on, the worse it looks. Boris playing a blinder.

Looks like we’ll have a press conference from Cummings to look forward to later today. Expect he’ll announce he’s sacked BJ.

This is very true. Starmer is playing a blinder.

Boris is coming out of this really badly. Who woulf have thought that a Conservative Prime Minister could have lost the support of the Daily Mail. The longer that Cummings stays the weaker that Johnson and his Cabinet look - particularly if he stays in post indefinitely..

A humble apology and quick resignation on saturday morning and this would have been quickly forgotten and Cummings could have been back in a few months.

Edited by Tamesaint

I’m still wondering if there’s a photo or other evidence that the papers are holding on to. Best for them to get Cummings and the tories to deny it first then show them up for lying about it.

The Mirror's political editor said yesterday "this story isn't over yet by a long way" - which could either mean they have more info, or they're trying to make Cummings think that in order to get him to confess to things which aren't otherwise provable.

The Mirror's political editor said yesterday "this story isn't over yet by a long way" - which could either mean they have more info, or they're trying to make Cummings think that in order to get him to confess to things which aren't otherwise provable.

The Mirror have also gone in dry on this, calling Johnson a coward and gutless on theIr front page (I didn’t buy it, by the way FFS). Certainly seems like they’re setting it up for more reveals.

Apologies - I’ll take that charge after the one where I haven’t found Weston’s posts.

Infraction? Haven’t had one for ages. Liberal fcking mods

We have a more covert, authoritarian approach these days, whereby we let people get on with it, until one day they just disappear silently into one of our 'correction facilities', without trial.

We have a more covert, authoritarian approach these days, whereby we let people get on with it, until one day they just disappear silently into one of our 'correction facilities', without trial.

Lol

Would I be reunited with Unbelievable Jeff?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/25/somerset-hospital-weston-general-hospital-closed-new-patients-halt-spread-coronavirus

Phew, good job no-one has come to the area this bank holiday - well apart from the beach being full up when I rode past it this morning! Doubtless there will be a 'spike' in cases in Birmingham in a week or so ;)

He does that, alot. More likely he just makes stuff up to suit his own weird agenda. Still, if it makes him feel all big and clever and he gets a modicum of comfort from it, who are we to deny it?

Alot is not one word. He started the nitpicking miss

Lol

Would I be reunited with Unbelievable Jeff?

Jeff is is solitary confinement, we’re giving him the full Clockwork Orange treatment.

You’re going to be bunking up with ALWAYS. Just don’t criticise the food, the governor, the guards, the cell blocks or any of the other inmates and he’ll probably leave you alone.

Wow what a bunch of brain dead f*cktards you know. Imagine basing your actions during all this on what one government advisor decides to do.

Cast your eye on twitter mate. It's widespread. To be fair, I'm not sure how you can't see that it's inevitable.

Cast your eye on twitter mate. It's widespread. To be fair, I'm not sure how you can't see that it's inevitable.
As a rule I don't cast my eye over twitter as its a distortion of reality. The point still stands that you're an utter imbecile if you base your actions during the pandemic on one man. We know what the science says and what we should do. Why would you risk contracting and spreading the virus because you're annoyed about someone else doing it? How retarded is that? I haven't observed lockdown rules and not seen family members because of what the government may or may not do, I've done it because I want to keep my family as safe as I can and because I wouldn't want to pass it on to someone else if I happen to contract it.

Seeing as the editor has a long running hatred of Boris, as well as being a rabid remoaner . Me, I’d have thought it.

Nope. It was Paul Dacre who hated Johnson, not Geordie Greig. You only have to look at the Mails many front pages blowing smoke up Johnson's foo foo to see that isnt true.

They don’t actually need to have one. Just a hint of its existence might be enough.

Yeah we went to beach. I used my judgment taht we are not infected and didn’t go near anyone else. My instincts are good

Your instincts are incredible. You'll also have kept your children (if you have any) away from any paedophiles, capable as you are of identifying them only from looking at them.

Nope. It was Paul Dacre who hated Johnson, not Geordie Greig. You only have to look at the Mails many front pages blowing smoke up Johnson's foo foo to see that isnt true.

Pony, like the rest of the pinkos he’s never forgiven him for leading the glorious victory. Any past support for Boris was commercial, pure & simple. He’s wringing wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your instincts are incredible. You'll also have kept your children (if you have any) away from any paedophiles, capable as you are of identifying them only from looking at them.

It can be difficult to sniff paedos out on a beach because they have more in common, genetically, with a crab than with you and me.

That and furtive behaviour. Most of them are now too old for paedophile interest btw

Barnard Castle is a town (albeit named after the castle that is houses). Thus I’d expect that the defence to be, if there is to be one, that he was shopping for essential supplies.

30 miles from his 'home'. He'd be better off trying the 'driving to a spot to do my daily exercise' defence.

Only keeping us waiting 25 minutes.

Anyway, not long from finding out his is the only family in Britain with autistic child and the only family in Britain who have had to grieve a relative recently.

Pony, like the rest of the pinkos he’s never forgiven him for leading the glorious victory. Any past support for Boris was commercial, pure & simple. He’s wringing wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, of course. The Daily Mail is up there with the Guardian and the Mirror as one of the "campaigning papers." Hilarious.

It's amusing to see Cummings complaining about the media saying things that weren't true (even though they probably we're) when getting the media to report fals news was the main way he won the referendum and an election.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Lighthouse changed the title to Coronavirus