Saints Player

OldNick

I've had it for a while now it's the best I've come across. Firstly the cost go to www.saintsplayer.com there are a variety of subscriptions from a free 24 hr trial (no sport) to a year £70. I don't know how much but it does a multi room subscription as well. My son has it on two smart tvs.

The service is brilliant. I have it on a windows laptop and a Samsung smart tv. The laptop accesses either through the premium player usually 1, or the IPTV Smarters app. The reception is brilliant and the coverage is enormous. for example on a Sat every, Premier, Championship, League 1 and 2 matches. I kid you not.

Other than football it literally has hundreds of tv stations, thousands of movies, similar to Prime/Netflix, hundreds of series etc.

The smart tv works from either Samsung the nanomid app or other smart tvs IPTV Smarters app. I use the nanomid app which is Sky HD quality with no buffering at all.

It also works on every type of games receivers, phones, ipads etc, android tablets/phones. SP supply random user name, password and URL to access the preferred service.

There is a contact on the home page and they come back very quickly.

I am really impressed with it.

Can you clarify what you get that is saints related. Does it give you legal live streaming of all Saints matches for example?

There’s no such thing as “legal live streaming” [emoji23] you just go through all the games that are on at the time and find the mighty saints [emoji837]️[emoji837]️[emoji837]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Have tried signing up to this but failing miserably.   Windows PC Option 1 just will not download, Option 2 will download and opens the login screen but it asks for valid login details which I don't have because I can't sign up.  

Any suggestions greatly received.

I ate my own words and signed up for this a few months ago, after initially being against handing my money over for something that could be revoked at a moments notice with zero option of a refund - remember all of this is shady as shit and totally illegal. 

Having said that...I am now a subscriber after getting frustrated finding streams on a Saturday afternoon (away games only). It is pretty faultless, works well on my LG TV (I use the IPTV Smarters App). It's so easy to use I've started tuning into non-Saints games for the first time in ages, when I can find the time that is. 

On 25/11/2021 at 15:48, merv1612 said:

Have tried signing up to this but failing miserably.   Windows PC Option 1 just will not download, Option 2 will download and opens the login screen but it asks for valid login details which I don't have because I can't sign up.  

Any suggestions greatly received.

You need to message them on the chat and they will provide you with the sign up info. Say you heard about it on here. Optiom 1 I had the same issue copy the link and open in a new window and it should be fine. Took me about 15 mins to setup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, derry said:

I contacted them. They are working on a problem. I did find that the Samsung Nanomid App is working ok.

Its working for me again, hopefully just a blip as has been excellent since I got it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All the Premier matches were on. I watched Saints without problem. Strangely the match labels on the EPL channel had not been updated and were showing last weeks lables. I just counted the matches and found the three Saints labels without any problem. There is obviously some problem as the website is down and no updates. The apps are working fine. I've sent them an email and unusually haven't had a reply. Only time will tell.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have any update on Saintsplayer ahead of the start of the new season? I can see their website is still down. I did receive an email about them setting up a Telegram account to communicate but I haven’t got an account. 

I’m hoping their service will still be up and running as it was brilliant last season. 

4 minutes ago, for_heaven's_Saint said:

Does anyone have any update on Saintsplayer ahead of the start of the new season? I can see their website is still down. I did receive an email about them setting up a Telegram account to communicate but I haven’t got an account. 

I’m hoping their service will still be up and running as it was brilliant last season. 

You need to get a telegram account. The amount of info/ updates is great. The site is down as I believe a Ukrainian or Russian site hosted it, so assume down for the foreseeable.

5 minutes ago, maysie said:

You need to get a telegram account. The amount of info/ updates is great. The site is down as I believe a Ukrainian or Russian site hosted it, so assume down for the foreseeable.

Yep. It is working great for me too

• 3 weeks later...

Quick bump on this - is anyone else noticing this is pretty much unusable on game-days this season?

I use it in the week for all sorts of TV and it's fine, but today after about 30 mins I lost every single sports feed for all games. Normal channels were fine, just all the sports channels and game feeds were down. Apparently this happened last week as well.

I can't see what's going on either as I have no access to their telegram. I renewed my sub and asked for an invite, but all they did was renew my sub.

Edited by S-Clarke

2 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

Quick bump on this - is anyone else noticing this is pretty much unusable on game-days this season?

I use it in the week for all sorts of TV and it's fine, but today after about 30 mins I lost every single sports feed for all games. Normal channels were fine, just all the sports channels and game feeds were down. Apparently this happened last week as well.

I can't see what's going on either as I have no access to their telegram. I renewed my sub and asked for an invite, but all they did was renew my sub.

Yeah mate been a nightmare today… see my post….

Telegram not much use as they have stopped you being able to send messages as they try and work it out.

Obviously it’s cheap as chips so difficult to complain, but feels like the beginning of the end.

8 minutes ago, maysie said:

Yeah mate been a nightmare today… see my post….

Telegram not much use as they have stopped you being able to send messages as they try and work it out.

Obviously it’s cheap as chips so difficult to complain, but feels like the beginning of the end.

Yeah it's a shame, flawless for many years. Obviously a bit of a crack down on them, given that they got rid of their website and such.

Surprised it lasted as long as it did, it's had a bigger longevity than most I can remember.

5 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Yeah it's a shame, flawless for many years. Obviously a bit of a crack down on them, given that they got rid of their website and such.

Surprised it lasted as long as it did, it's had a bigger longevity than most I can remember.

Yeah I was late on the bandwagon and only had it about a year, but use it for all kind of stuff as well as the footie. Got rid of most of sky as a result so would be interested if anyone knows alternatives, don’t want to be paying their extortionate rates now I’m used to something cheaper!

3 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The annoying part was the admins disabling all chats on Telegram.  Guess they did not want to have loads of 'its not working' whilst new customers are signing up.

How do people get onto their Telegram group? I've not had an invite, not sure how to get one. I did ask for an invite when I resigned back up but that was ignored.

7 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

How do people get onto their Telegram group? I've not had an invite, not sure how to get one. I did ask for an invite when I resigned back up but that was ignored.

I found it on an old email with a QR code (I think).  Pointless IMO, as they never really answer anything, and like today they will disable the chat if there is an issue

edit - It appears to be down again. 

Edited by AlexLaw76