West Ham v Saints Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Basically they are too strong for us, we can't handle the physicality, getting bulldozed.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

We have effectively put 6 points on a silver platter and served them to West Ham. Time to shut up shop and keep the score down, we are to lightweight to compete with this lot.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

We just can't deal with physical sides - Burnley, West Ham etc. Add to that the really good sides - Pool, Man C etc. have sussed that and employ those tactic to beat us. Why are we afraid to rough it up??

As someone said earlier we should make a fight of it, not just roll over!

Nealy 4 btw!

Smallbone and Prowsey playing well but not many others

Goes to show how different opinions can be.

I think Smallbone hasn't been in the game and jwp has been dire. He is putting in 100% effort but has made so many poor mistakes. 1st goal the crap pass to nobody. 2nd goal watching the ball rather than the dude running behind him. Wasted corners and some shocking poor passes which have let them break on us.

Just my opinion of course.

Didn't have to be a football genius or David Moyes to predict all West Ham would have to do to easily beat us was put Haller and Antonio up top and hit them direct.

Pace, power, aerial strength - all the qualities we lack defensively.

Newcastle will do the same with Saint-Maximan and Joelinton/Carroll.

Hasenhuttl has performed miracles keeping this team up - if he does. We've got some shocking players.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

We just can't deal with physical sides - Burnley, West Ham etc. Add to that the really good sides - Pool, Man C etc. have sussed that and employ those tactic to beat us. Why are we afraid to rough it up??

As someone said earlier we should make a fight of it, not just roll over!

Nealy 4 btw!

Because we are a small, slow, weak side. We literally don't have the physical capability to complete. We look like a bunch of yellow-socled midgets next to them.

It's like the last couple of months haven't happened and the team has just reverted to the one that turned up for the first few months of the season. Poor in defence, ****e passing, no threat in front of goal and second to every ball.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

We are nowhere near that bad mate