Saints U23s v Leicester U23s

Master Bates

Aren't most of our u23 players actually from the u18s squad? Would be interesting to see how the average age of our u23 squad compares to other teams.

Yep, it's a really young u23 team, and has been all season. Vokins was the senior member of tonights back 4, and he's a kid. Taking out the 2 first teamers, I'd hazard a guess that the average age of tonights team was 18 or 19. It's not surprising that we're not competing at that level.

If that was Adams chance to shine then he'll be on the bench for months to come... 15 million... 15 million !!!

Shlong better sign that extension.

Hi did actually score one that Long would've hit tamely directly at the keeper, and also smashed a volley from outside the box against the inside of the post. Doubt Shlong would've done that...

I thought the thread was alright, related to Southampton Football Club, related to football, my bad. I'll stop spamming U23s/U18s related stuff.

Nothing wrong with you posting u23/u18 stuff mate, keep on doing it ?

I thought the thread was alright, related to Southampton Football Club, related to football, my bad. I'll stop spamming U23s/U18s related stuff.

Not you MB, I was on about the chat thingy on the side of the football stream.

I like the 23/18 stuff. Sometimes I feel I'd rather spend more time watching them than the first team.