Saints vs. Newcastle - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Our fans are an utter joke.

Referee has got every decision absolutely spot on yet all the crowd are doing is constantly shouting abuse at him rather than getting behind the team. No wonder we look so deflated. Charlie Austin was spot on.

Referee has got every decision absolutely spot on yet all the crowd are doing is constantly shouting abuse at him rather than getting behind the team. No wonder we look so deflated. Charlie Austin was spot on.

You can get in the bin too

Agree. The fans of other clubs would politely applaud a red card and a pen. Against them.

I thought we wanted vocal fans didn't we? Wasn't that a thing people talked about.

Let them boo the ref. They pay their money for that right.

We’ve got some really unintelligent players. Boufal never uses his head but that’s a really stupid one.

Amazing save from Macca

Boufal is capable of skill but other parts of his game are truly awful! He doesn't offer enough to warrant a regular start

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Refs probably got all the decisions right.

Djenepo silly in todays day and age to leave his foot in like that. Was playing awfully beforehand too.

Boufal moving his arm and it hitting him not far enough up arm to be shoulder. Though did the ref just avoid responsibility knowing var would review.

Manquillo, probably a yellow. Though did var review or did ref just give yellow?

Hopefully Saints stay as fired up as at the end of the half.

Boufal is capable of skill but other parts of his game are truly awful! He doesn't offer enough to warrant a regular start

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

You don’t offer enough to this forum, but here you are, every single game, moaning like f*ck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bertrand and Boufal in be refs ear as the teams went off. Bertrand no doubt asking “why no red” and Boufal was patting his shoulder/upper arm in reference to the handball.
The ball clearly comes off the top part of his arm near the shoulder, they really need to clarify where the rules consider the shoulder to start.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Says the bloke sat at home watching!!! Top fan you are!!!

BTW take a look at the Newcastle player fouling Boufel causing him to twist to the ball!

Yeah not sure about that either. Surely any atmosphere is better than no atmosphere. I can remember some vitriolic support at the Dell when we were up against it from the opposition and the officials. More of it if you ask me.