Saints vs. Newcastle - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Another poor result, we will not get relegated but it will go close. Bmouth, Watford and Norwich all losing. A poor end to the season but we knew after 10 games in the reality that this is a p155 poor squad we have. Let's just crawl over the line and try and move forward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Another poor result, we will not get relegated but it will go close. Bmouth, Watford and Norwich all losing. A poor end to the season but we knew after 10 games in the reality that this is a p155 poor squad we have. Let's just crawl over the line and try and move forward.

Let’s get one other thing straight Ralph needs to step it up too. His opposition prep has been abysmal for far too many games.

Poor result from poor weak team. Ralph performing miracles to keep us in this league. We WILL go down soon if there's no investment and there won't be.

Poor result from poor weak team. Ralph performing miracles to keep us in this league. We WILL go down soon if there's no investment and there won't be.

This season IMO. Can’t see many more points coming our way. We’re so flat is unreal.

As he is injured it has made no difference.

Apart from we’re now stuck with 2 **** poor rb’s and no CM’s to cover our best CM who is also our best RB.... other than that, no difference :)