Norwich v Saints Build up Thread

John Boy Saint

Premier League teams meeting this morning to discuss postponing all games until the international break. Seems optimistic to me.

Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Watford all have players in isolation because of this. Brighton v Arsenal has already been postponed.

Everton's entire squad and staff have now been isolated too.

There's no way games will be played for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

A month without football it seems.

BUT, with the Tories deciding to just let the virus run through the population, we'll be in Italy's position or worse in a few weeks. So fixtures aren't magically going to start again in early April.

Think this could be it for a few months.

Jesus [emoji3166]

I’ve just bought a black market ticket for this game, paid £1000. Looking forward to it tomorrow. Just broke up with the wife so she can’t object. Anyone fancy meeting me before the game? All alcohol is on me.

Wait, what’s that? Postponed? ****.

:)

A month without football it seems.

BUT, with the Tories deciding to just let the virus run through the population, we'll be in Italy's position or worse in a few weeks. So fixtures aren't magically going to start again in early April.

Think this could be it for a few months.

Yep.

Club just announced that they will cover refunds for supporters who have paid for non-official transport to Norwoch.

Well played SFC.

Yes, well played.

I have just been to the ticket office to get a refund on my train ticket. Full refund of £53.60 it says.

The only dilemma now is... do I tell my wife that I'm not going? She'll only find something unproductive for me to do if I stay at home.

Yes, well played.

I have just been to the ticket office to get a refund on my train ticket. Full refund of £53.60 it says.

The only dilemma now is... do I tell my wife that I'm not going? She'll only find something unproductive for me to do if I stay at home.

Take the 53.60 and drive to Wiggle in Bournemouth.

Lunch special is Burger, drink and dance for £10.

Get 5 and leave a 3.60 tip.

• 3 months later...