Let’s Talk About (Non consensual) Sex!

sadoldgit

Okay, split thread if you must discuss it again. As Whelk says, you’re not really getting the vibe of, ‘small things in life which bring you joy’.

The smell of fresh silage, a cuppa tea and an egg custard, a bored housewife sitting on the washing machine. They’re the kind of light hearted pleasures we were after.

No consensual sex is repugnant and there is no excuse at all.

I think it is a shame these women didnt come forward at the time to stop others going through what they did, or perhaps they waited to see if their careers were going to take off before shouting.

Imaybe wrong and cynical but did all these young woman not realise why they were invited to such things and that they were there for a reason to not only imprve their careers?

I remember a roast of Charlie Sheen (?) where William Shatner said to him, I dont know why you had hookers as there were always actresses around.

No consensual sex is repugnant and there is no excuse at all.

I think it is a shame these women didnt come forward at the time to stop others going through what they did, or perhaps they waited to see if their careers were going to take off before shouting.

Imaybe wrong and cynical but did all these young woman not realise why they were invited to such things and that they were there for a reason to not only imprve their careers?

I remember a roast of Charlie Sheen (?) where William Shatner said to him, I dont know why you had hookers as there were always actresses around.

I think you need to read some of the stories from the victims Nick. Hopefully now people will feel they can speak up as and when things happen. I have just read an account from Kate Beckinsale about how he treated her after a premier. Not a sexual assault but highly abusive. Going back to your Shatner comment, it is one thing to have sex by consent, another to be raped r bullied into it.

I think you need to read some of the stories from the victims Nick. Hopefully now people will feel they can speak up as and when things happen. I have just read an account from Kate Beckinsale about how he treated her after a premier. Not a sexual assault but highly abusive. Going back to your Shatner comment, it is one thing to have sex by consent, another to be raped r bullied into it.
I hope I have made myself clear , that in no way do I condone rape. it is a disgusting act.

The casting couch has got many an aspiring actress to the top and no doubt prevented truly talented ones who did not go down that route becoming famous

Just reading about Alex Salmond’s alleged behaviour remind me of a middle manager I used to work with a few years ago at the CPS, of all places. He had a long reputation of touching the women up. On one occasion I saw him grab one of the women’s boobs from behind. I asked her if she wanted to report it and said I would be a witness but she just laughed it off and said oh that’s just Tom (name changed, not that it makes any difference. When he retired we found a load of old Mayfair mags in his desk. My wife, who worked with him for over 30 years, told me that he used to grab her friend’s boobs (she is very busty). One day after she had had enough of it, she apparently grabbed him very hard between the legs. He never molested her again!

• 1 year later...
On 13/03/2020 at 12:24, sadoldgit said:

Just reading about Alex Salmond’s alleged behaviour remind me of a middle manager I used to work with a few years ago at the CPS, of all places. He had a long reputation of touching the women up. On one occasion I saw him grab one of the women’s boobs from behind. I asked her if she wanted to report it and said I would be a witness but she just laughed it off and said oh that’s just Tom (name changed, not that it makes any difference. When he retired we found a load of old Mayfair mags in his desk. My wife, who worked with him for over 30 years, told me that he used to grab her friend’s boobs (she is very busty). One day after she had had enough of it, she apparently grabbed him very hard between the legs. He never molested her again!

This has aged well!

Soggy will be apoplectic with this one https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57093267

Twenty-nine men have been charged in connection with the sexual exploitation and rape of a girl over a seven-year period in West Yorkshire.

Those charged are:

• Asad Ali, 37, of Brighouse, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Ajmal Aziz, 39 of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape and attempted rape
  • Mohammed Jangier, 44, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Mohammed Asif, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Harris Ahmed Butt, 37, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault
  • Taukeer Butt, 36, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
  • Muitasim Khan, 40, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Mohammed Hamza, 47, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Mohsin Mir, 40, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
  • Javid Mir, 38, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Haroon Saddique, 37, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Zahir Iqbal, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Sarfraz Rabnawaz, 35, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Wajid Addalat, 43, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Sajid Addalat, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Nazim Hussain, 43, of Bradford, is charged with conspiracy to rape
  • Nadeem Saddiqque, 43, of Sheffield, is charged with rape
  • Saquab Hussain, 43, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Sadakat Ali, 48, of Bradford, is charged with rape
  • Ziarab Mohammed, 48, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Imran Raja Yasin, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Zulfiqar Ali, 40, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Malik Abid Qadeer, 64, of Halifax, is charged with five counts of rape
  • Kamran Amin, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Mohammed Akhtar, 51, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Ali Zulfiqar, 38, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Shafiq Ali Rafiq, 40, of Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape
  • Amir Shaban, 45, of Halifax, is charged with rape
  • Sakeb Nazir, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape

20 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

So Salmond joins Ched Evans in Soggys “must be guilty because they’re white” club. 

Wtf are you talking about? Been on the skunk again Duckie? He himself admitted that he had behaved badly towards these women.

Edited by sadoldgit
Add comment

20 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

You thought it funny when your wife’s “busty” mate sexually assaulted her boss. 

I thought it was funny? Really? I suggest you go back and read my post again when you’re not stoned.

Edited by sadoldgit
Added another comment