Things to do or watch when self-isolating

whelk

It will have to be something with a long run.

Obviously depends on your taste in watching material.

Game of Thrones - haven't watched it - so could - son has the box set.

Friends - See them all

Film sets - LOTR and the Hobbit films

Star wars and the spin offs

I have a lot of DVDs and Blurays so really I shouldn't have a problem finding something to watch.

Everyone needs to watch Inside No 9

This Sunday afternoon is already a nightmare with no sport. Likely I might have to work at home as well. Going to do my nut.

Given it a go. First episode was alright, second one seems a bit arty and trying to be clever for my liking. I'll stick with it in case it improves.

If anyone is missing their football fix - and wants to see the skates going out of the play offs again - the Netflix Sunderland documentary series two was due to be on again anytime now. The Aussie Test Netflix series although (not the episode with the 4th Ashes test in it) might be worth a watch.

This. Probably the most mental thing I’ve seen on TV. Shocking and gripping in equal measure.
Personally I thought the documentary was pretty exploitative and some of the footage was gratuitous and unnecessary. Its a gripping story for sure but it also gives the killer a bit of the notoriety he was looking for.

Given it a go. First episode was alright, second one seems a bit arty and trying to be clever for my liking. I'll stick with it in case it improves.

I’m struggling to remember the early ones. But don’t let me down and hang in there

I don't want to watch miserable things. Currently, I'm re-watching Palin's 'Around the World in 80 Days' on iPlayer. Then ill do the rest of his stuff, although pole to pole isn't available - I think Amazon has snuffled it up, but im not making Bezos any richer so ill get it off usenet.

I don't want to watch miserable things. Currently, I'm re-watching Palin's 'Around the World in 80 Days' on iPlayer. Then ill do the rest of his stuff, although pole to pole isn't available - I think Amazon has snuffled it up, but im not making Bezos any richer so ill get it off usenet.

I have the complete Palin travel series on dvd. If there's any way that I can help, let me know.