The 'Lockdown' Saints Quiz

Colinjb

Edit. Crap ok... Saints first Monday night game on sky (the week after the first)?

v Man United. IIRC Curiosity Killed the Cat mimed on the pitch at half time and their singer pulled up his top to reveal a Chelsea shirt to the milton end as they walked off

Edit. Crap ok... Saints first Monday night game on sky (the week after the first)?

v Man United. IIRC Curiosity Killed the Cat mimed on the pitch at half time and their singer pulled up his top to reveal a Chelsea shirt to the milton end as they walked off

I played 28 times for my country including at a world cup finals where we were semi finalists but never made an appearance in their own domestic league. I have premier league winners medal and I have played for 5 English teams in my career playing in the premier league, championship and league 2 along with spells in Greece and the MLS. I made my English football debut against Southampton, later joining them. I have also appeared on Grange Hill. Who am i?

Dexter Blackstock in paper today , ex QPR , Forrest and briefly Rotherham, left football at 31 and is now in medical supplies. His company Mediconnect he set up to have a transparent supply line so it was known where the items came from . In news as using crowdfunding to supply PPE to Hospices , care homes and councils.

No mention of Saints but I assume it’s the same person .