The 'Lockdown' Saints Quiz

Colinjb

A couple of seasons ago, former saint Gareth Bale was nominated for the international award for the most beautiful goal of the year.

He's not the first player who was at saints to be nominated. Which player who was on loan at saints, but failed to get signed permanently, also once made the list?

A couple of seasons ago, former saint Gareth Bale was nominated for the international award for the most beautiful goal of the year.

He's not the first player who was at saints to be nominated. Which player who was on loan at saints, but failed to get signed permanently, also once made the list?

Henri Camara?

Dark red and gold?

I'll give that. This shirt, which I have nicknamed "Cortese's Revenge" and clearly the same pattern as the shirt we ended up with was discussed quite openly on here when the return to stripes was unveiled 6 years ago.

kayM4dU.jpg

As Badger stated; widely discussed here: https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49230-2014-15-Kit-Revealed-TheStripesAreBack/page31#.XqLdFMhKhaQ

I'll give that. This shirt, which I have nicknamed "Cortese's Revenge" and clearly the same pattern as the shirt we ended up with was discussed quite openly on here when the return to stripes was unveiled 6 years ago.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2874[/ATTACH]

As Badger stated; widely discussed here: https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49230-2014-15-Kit-Revealed-TheStripesAreBack/page31#.XqLdFMhKhaQ

Were you planning your boycott by buy it anyway?