Revenge of the Pangolins...

Guided Missile

...followed by Revenge of the Western World.

05Yu1-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Forget the conspiracy theories. The danger to human health from eating wildlife was known to the Chinese well over a thousand years ago:

The West will rise again and the revenge meted out on China, will send them back to the dark ages, from where they came. What the hell were we thinking, engaging with a freedom hating, corrupt, lying country, just to buy more sh!t, we don't need, made by exploited mass labour, at artificially low prices. This tragedy will not be forgotten...

Are you Katie Hopkins you xenophobic p r i c k?

Maybe he remembers how a couple of months ago you were banging on about how great free trade with China was.

Yeah, but then that's a figment of your imagination, isn't it? Find the post from "a couple of months ago" where I was "banging on about how great free trade with China was" and I'll change my user name to Katie Hopkins. Sh!t, I'll even dress up as Katie Hopkins and post an image.

Yeah, but then that's a figment of your imagination, isn't it? Find the post from "a couple of months ago" where I was "banging on about how great free trade with China was" and I'll change my user name to Katie Hopkins. Sh!t, I'll even dress up as Katie Hopkins and post an image.

Can't you just man up and admit you used to berate the EU for protectionism and tariffs in trade with China and now you've changed your mind? It would save the effort of proving what everybody remembers anyway and give you extra time and thrills dressed as Katie.

Can't you just man up and admit you used to berate the EU for protectionism and tariffs in trade with China and now you've changed your mind?

You should man up and admit you make sh!t up, loser. Now back on ignore. Why the f*** I took you off, I'll never know. "Berate the EU for protectionism and tariffs in trade with China?" WTF???