Saints fans are 29th best.

norwaysaint

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-top-10s-the-premier-leagues-best-away-fans-have-been-ranked-20200115.amp.html

A full 14 places below Portsmouth. Why don't they all love us?

1 Leeds United

2 Manchester United

3 Newcastle United

4 Liverpool

5 Aston Villa

6 Sunderland

7 Birmingham City

8 Sheffield Wednesday

9 Chelsea

10 Coventry City

11 West Ham United

12 Arsenal

13 Tottenham Hotspur

14 Everton

15 Portsmouth

16 Wolverhampton Wanderers

17 Middlesbrough

18 Manchester City

19 Grimsby Town

20 Crystal Palace

21 Sheffield United

22 Plymouth

23 Nottingham Forest

24 Derby County

25 West Bromwich Albion

26 Millwall

27 Cardiff City

28 Stoke City

29 Southampton

30 Norwich City

31 Leicester City

32 Bolton Wanderers

33 Ipswich Town

34 Huddersfield Town

35 Bristol Rovers

36 Watford

37 Luton Town

38 Burnley

39 Hull City

40 Tranmere

41 Fulham

42 Charlton Athletic

43 Bristol City

Coventry City 10th? :lol:

This doesn't surprise me and doesn't justify smirking.

Clubs in severe trouble - and Coventry's bad luck in recent years has been one of the worst - is going to bring the best out of loyal supporters; like here when Saints were at the brink of administration. For me, some of the best times were when we were in League 1. What an atmosphere at St Mary's there was then, and crowds were only around 10,000.

Conversely since sitting in the Premiership, Saints Web columns have been noticeably quite cynical and negative in recent years.

I'm not surprised we sit at 29th

Basically Pompey fans tend not to wash and have terrible body odour. They’re also drunk, overweight, violent, physically unattractive and struggle with basic pronunciation and sentence structure. These are all traits regarded by many as being synonymous with proper, old school fans and it reminds them of the halcyon days of yesteryear.

For me, some of the best times were when we were in League 1. What an atmosphere at St Mary's there was then, and crowds were only around 10,000

Atmosphere was better in the lower leagues but I don't think we ever had a league crowd under 16,000 in League One, averaged in the 20ks with some attendances over 30k.

This whole myth about the skates seems to be perpuated by the fact they once clapped Henry off the pitch as Fratton Park on a day when Arsenal gave them a pasting years ago. I've heard it used as the example of how they are such great fans by numerous people so many times its ridiculous.

This whole myth about the skates seems to be perpuated by the fact they once clapped Henry off the pitch as Fratton Park on a day when Arsenal gave them a pasting years ago. I've heard it used as the example of how they are such great fans by numerous people so many times its ridiculous.

That was probably the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen. A club with the self titled best fans in the world giving the opposition a standing ovation, cheering their players and even wenger saying how they were cheering for arsenal. The weirdest thing is they are proud of it and they say it shows their class. Imagine if we’d done that, they’d never let us live it down.itd been scummers full of plastics, not real scum fans etc etc.