Phone Call From the Club

Guided Missile

Out of the blue, a phone call from the club this morning. What did they want? To find out how I was doing and to update me on what they think was going to happen for the rest of the season. Didn't try and sell me a season ticket for next year and sounded genuinely interested in what I thought.

Did anyone else get a call? I think the club and players have been classy throughout this covid 19 situation. Saints through thick and thin for me, win or lose.

Out of the blue, a phone call from the club this morning. What did they want? To find out how I was doing and to update me on what they think was going to happen for the rest of the season. Didn't try and sell me a season ticket for next year and sounded genuinely interested in what I thought.

Did anyone else get a call? I think the club and players have been classy throughout this covid 19 situation. Saints through thick and thin for me, win or lose.

Nice touch from the club. What do they think is going to happen for the rest of season?

Nice touch from the club. What do they think is going to happen for the rest of season?
They are very keen to see the remaining games played, however long it takes, and probably behind closed doors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I also got the call from Saints. Spent 10 minutes chatting to the gent, who asked a number of questions about our current situation (he asked about my wife and included her in the questions) and seemed genuinely interested in the answers. Ended up by leaving the phone number and telling me to get in touch if we had some major problem and needed help.

I assume that they phoned because their system told them that I was well into my 70’s. Anyway, a very nice touch and their call was very much appreciated.

I got one today...they tried a few times before catching me - I thought it was a classy, caring thing for the club to do. I thought it was probably because I'm over 65 and, like others have said they seemed genuinely keen to offer help if needed. I'm lucky..healthy, busy and furloughed but would very much have appreciated it if I was struggling. Nice touch, nice club!

Had a call this morning. I asked what would happen with the games remaining on our season tickets. The answer was that they would be credited against renewals for next season.
Would assume for anyone not renewing they will also offer a refund. Would be ridiculous not to