Season ticket refunds

Shroppie

I've just read a report that Saints are waiting to see how the season will be resolved before a decision on partial season ticket refunds and sales for next season. That's fair enough.

But I was perplexed to read that, if you bought your season ticket through finance, ie in installments, you will need to claim back from the finance company rather than Saints. That seems wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I think it's correct according to the letter of the law. Saints' contract is with the finance company as is the supporter's. Sure they're not trying to pull a fast one - just bogged down by red tape.

I expected this to be the case tbf - essentially we’ve bought the goods from the finance company not the club. I would assume that Secure Trust Bank would transfer the money back to us on a pro rata basis based on games outstanding.

I expected this to be the case tbf - essentially we’ve bought the goods from the finance company not the club. I would assume that Secure Trust Bank would transfer the money back to us on a pro rata basis based on games outstanding.
Fair enough. I understand. I assume we hope Saints refund to STB and they pass it on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk