20/21 Kit

Hatch

The firm who did the Villa kit a year or two ago is also worth mention. They seemed to do an excellent job.

Kappa or Libero??

Luke 1977. They usually do menswear stuff but the owner is a big Villa fan.

As Colinjb said they did a really good job of it; both the home and away kits looked very nice and obviously given who they were made by were bespoke too. The third shirt wasn't great IMO but far nicer than some of the shirts we've had in recent years.

Honestly if we weren't going to go for stripes this year, I wouldn't mind white shirt, red shorts and red lettering. With a reverse Black shirt, yellow shorts and yellow lettering as the away kit. Would be nice and simple and there would be minimal ways they could **** it up.

Red and white... would be better with either red or white sleeves, AND A STRIPED BACK OF COURSE.

AND without the hideous graphics.

EYcIeMJWoAg3REk?format=jpg&name=medium

Quite like that

Who are Maver anyway ?

Perhaps designed for when Krueger was here, or so that any North American Saints fans can offer a rallying cry of 'come on you goddam Maverf^ckers ..."

What about if the home shirt was a sash abd the away kit was also a sash with the colours reversed?

We would need a third kit for Sheffield United and Arsenal. But if the away kit was yellow with a blue sash we would have just about every eventuality covered.

Is it just me or does that LD Sports sponsorship graphic take the gloss of any kit design? No matter how good.

Agree, I wouldn't wear it regardless of design with that logo and Chinese writing of a fake company on.

Is it just me or does that LD Sports sponsorship graphic take the gloss of any kit design? No matter how good.

Agree, I wouldn't wear it regardless of design with that logo and Chinese writing of a fake company on.

Agreed, awful.

• 3 weeks later...

wouldn't it be nice for the club to maybe look at the sales history of different kits from previous seasons to get a better indication of how the fans liked them in general. Decent kits would have higher pre-order numbers and higher sales numbers towards the start of the season, worse designs would sell more when offered on sale. Is that to logical? No doubt the kit will look worse than many concepts that do the rounds