20/21 Kit

Hatch

Whats the deal here then?

If there is a delay to next season, might be a chance of the club having them available in time.

And any gossip from taxi drivers/barbers/gardeners etc with inside knowledge on what it is like.

Whats the deal here then?

If there is a delay to next season, might be a chance of the club having them available in time.

And any gossip from taxi drivers/barbers/gardeners etc with inside knowledge on what it is like.

I hope that now Gao is on the way out we don't have a logo on shirts that was hastily drawn on the back of an envelope.

It's a complete unknown, and understandably.

The only thing I've read, possibly on here, was someone speculating it might incorporate the sash as its the 135th year. Personally I can't see that as 135 years isn't such a landmark to commemorate, and I wouldn't expect the sash kit to be used again until 2035, which will be 150th anniversary. Hope I'm still breathing and around to see it.

So, not in the know, but suspect:

Red and white, possibly in unequal parts

Probably a complete car crash of a shirt, and shoddily manufactured

Sponsors* - probably continue to be Chinese graphics advertising some dodgy outfit which may or may not exist.

I won't be buying it if it satisfies any of the above.

*Unless I win the Euromillions and can sponsor the shirt with 'F^ck off Virus' on the front of it.

They'll still have so many of this years kit in stock that they might as well let it run for another season !

Yes, it's totally crap, probably not have a new sponsor but if grounds are closed until the end of the year or beyond, nobody will want one anyway !

Pointless exercise !!

They'll still have so many of this years kit in stock that they might as well let it run for another season !

Yes, it's totally crap, probably not have a new sponsor but if grounds are closed until the end of the year or beyond, nobody will want one anyway !

Pointless exercise !!

Too late, kit would have gone into production some time ago and probably already here in storage. And a chance to raise a bit of revenue in lean times.

I'm guessing it's none of these

received-599878713899932.jpg

received-555631642029587.jpg

The black one looks like some sort of bar chart of Covid 19 infections. Having said that, I do actually quite like those.

Whatever we get I just hope the sponsor’s logo doesn’t look like somebody glue a Yorkie wrapper to the from with Pritt-stick.

Got told this in December:

Anniversary next year. Almost certainly isn't going to be stripes, we may see a return of the sash. Someone got sacked for leaking the kit last year so understandably people don't want to reveal anything much this year.

Someone should be sacked for designing it

If it's in any way similar to this can I claim itk status? What would people think?

I like it but it's far to straight forward and good for a Saints shirt. You need to add a large pink square on one of the shoulders for no reason, some sort of pointless collar and buttons combination and a cheap plastic sponsor's logo, off centre for some reason, which starts to tear and peel after two washes.

I like it but it's far to straight forward and good for a Saints shirt. You need to add a large pink square on one of the shoulders for no reason, some sort of pointless collar and buttons combination and a cheap plastic sponsor's logo, off centre for some reason, which starts to tear and peel after two washes.

Exactly. Since 2011 we have proven time and again that simple, classic and decent design just isn't us.

Weirdly, just had this advertised to me on social media.

Someone is taking 10 pound Umbro off the peg team shirts, stitching on a retro Saints badge and then bumping up the price to £35.

https://www.sloganite.com/collections/southampton-football-merchandise/products/southampton-retro-football-shirt

Club and UA will undoubtedly be bereft of ideas so the post FA Cup win late seventies Admiral Candy Stripe must be due a resurrection - you heard it here first!

Given the recent poll that ended up with this allegedly being the fans favourite shirt I would say this is probably the design. But the ‘bra’ look is as fundamental to UA design as three stripes is to Adidas so that will be part of it. Unlike others, I’ve never had any problem with UA quality. Apart from the stick on sponsor logo - the quality is good.

For a sash some of Rayo Vallecano kits are nice their not Under Armour but they have a really nice black with blue sash , that would be a nice away kit

Just found a pic of all 3 of the kits and they could all slit straight in, not sure how to post pics tho

I'm guessing it's none of these

received-599878713899932.jpg

received-555631642029587.jpg

The top left one is horrific! It looks like a red tee shirt that someone has superimposed on top a ladies white tennis dress. Hideous!

In my opinion of course. It’s even got curves as though it goes across a ladies bust. Literally a new bra shirt....

Just found a pic of all 3 of the kits and they could all slit straight in, not sure how to post pics tho

These kits? Not bad at all. Just get rid of the little unnecessary 3rd colour detail at the sleeve/shoulder seam (just find that annoying on the sash shoulder). Clean , simple, smart. Just don't bugger it up with a crap sponsors logo

662x372a_16003055equipaciones-2019-20.jpg

These kits? Not bad at all. Just get rid of the little unnecessary 3rd colour detail at the sleeve/shoulder seam (just find that annoying on the sash shoulder). Clean , simple, smart. Just don't bugger it up with a crap sponsors logo

Yep thats the ones

These are pretty awful for a sash design!

I would absolutely love to know who chooses our kit designs at the club and how they have that job. Its so easy yet we mess it up every season.

Every season we see some really cool designs on here only for it to end up looking nowhere near as good.

Given the choice, who would you like to see supplying our kit??

For some reason we have struggled to get the best out of our kit designs from under armour, they have done some reasonable striped kits for other teams. Dont know if it's them that give us poor choices/options or the club who just pick the crap choice.

The kit manufacturer is not as important as the design itself, there's crap Nike, adidas, Kappa, umbro, NB, macron, puma out there but also loads of great designs.

As others have stated on here, it's really not that hard! You just need a small Group of individuals who know what the feck the're doing!