Erling Braut Haaland

East Kent Saint

He's a cracking finisher. He'd do well at any team that creates chances. Juventus will need a new Ronaldo, Spurs might need a new Kane at some point, Real, as you say.

Not sure if he's got the quality on the ball to play in a Man City / Barcelona sort of team but in a side that wants an out-and-out striker, he looks mustard.

Another one the black box missed out on, they get him we get Carrillo for the same money. Cheers Les. :mcinnes:

I read an article where someone said we knew of him and had watched him in Norway. Why we didn't take that further we'll never know.

Obviously Les and Wilson had something better in focus to pursue.

I read an article where someone said we knew of him and had watched him in Norway. Why we didn't take that further we'll never know.

Obviously Les and Wilson had something better in focus to pursue.

Everyone knew about him from a young age. There was no way he'd have signed for us. Maybe we made enquiries, who knows. Wouldn't have made any difference though.

He'll cost about £30000000000 whenever Dortmund sell him.

except he has a EURO60m release clause. Dortmund had to include one (going against their own policy) in order to sign him. He might jump ship for Real, but I'd expect him to stay loyal to Dortmund for another season at least if anyone else comes calling.