Restructuring of the football side and recruitment of a trading expert

stevy777_x

I keep tweeting Adam Blackmore about asking questions around the restructuring of the football side to see what Work Matt Crocker has Initiated by asking Martin Seemens about it or by setting up an interview with Matt Crocker himself.

My request has fallen under deaf ears.

Its all very well interviewing players from the past and reopening old wounds but I d like actually know whatvthe club is doing to improve us in the future.

Where has all the talk of a recruitment expert coming in gone? Important topic especially when you will have a transfer window in or around the summer or in september.

All these topics are not being covered, so does anyone know anything on this?

The last comment on recruitment from Semmens at the last forum was that we had people lined up who were employed at the time so were looking to sort by the end of the season.

As you say, would be good to get an update. It's been quiet on what Crocker has been doing since he joined...but that's not a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I keep tweeting Adam Blackmore about asking questions around the restructuring of the football side to see what Work Matt Crocker has Initiated by asking Martin Seemens about it or by setting up an interview with Matt Crocker himself.

My request has fallen under deaf ears.

Its all very well interviewing players from the past and reopening old wounds but I d like actually know whatvthe club is doing to improve us in the future.

Where has all the talk of a recruitment expert coming in gone? Important topic especially when you will have a transfer window in or around the summer or in september.

All these topics are not being covered, so does anyone know anything on this?

Semmens said the person is currently employed. So the delayed season and delayed transfer window will have an impact.

Employed at a different club, so not an internal promotion

It sounds good. Our owners investing in strengthening the squad with a new transfer guru, poached from another club, advising them on which players to buy.

Just imagine us behaving like other clubs: reinvesting the Premier League money in building a better team. Is that really going to happen?

• 2 months later...