TV fixtures announced - Next 3 saints games all free to air

Wimborne_saint

For Amazon Prime I would expect at the very least you would have to create an Amazon account (free). After that it may be necessary to sign up for Prime, which if you have not done so before would enable you to take advantage of their 30 day free trial.

2 hours ago, jawillwill said:

How do you watch free matches on Amazon? Do you need to create an account/log in, or will I simply be able to go to it on my TV without any issues?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/18/free-premier-league-how-watch-games-sky-amazon-prime-bbc/ 

"Amazon have announced that fans in the UK will be able to watch the games live on streaming service Twitch, as well (obviously) as on the Prime Video app on connected devices, with no membership option required. "Prominent Twitch streamers" will also "co-stream" the games, with more details on who and, exactly what, to be announced."

5 - Southampton

4 - Bournemouth, Everton, Watford

3 - Burnley, Crystal Palace, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Norwich City,

2 - Leicester City, Sheffield United

1 - Brighton, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Wolves

0 - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, West Ham  

We are on free to air the most haha! Currently on 5/6- oh well works for me lol 😀

I’ve seen ST holders  of other Prem clubs on social media state they’ve been given 24 hour Now TV passes to watch all their games on Sky Sports - have we announced anything similar? My old man could do with one for the Arsenal game next week.

48 minutes ago, Wimborne_saint said:

The games on Sky Pick are still being shown on the normal sky sports channels also.

I don't have a Sky Sports subscription. I was wondering since it's being broadcast for free - what's the legitimate way of streaming it? I expect my girlfriend will want to watch TV after work and I'm wondering if I can watch the match on my laptop without having a Sky subscription?

Or will it mean trawling for a link to a dodgy third party stream with loads of pop-up ads? Tried downloading the Sky Go app, which just delivers error codes if I try and watch anything.

9 hours ago, robgriz said:

I’ve seen ST holders  of other Prem clubs on social media state they’ve been given 24 hour Now TV passes to watch all their games on Sky Sports - have we announced anything similar? My old man could do with one for the Arsenal game next week.

Yes, STH of all Prem teams are entitled to 2 Day Passes. Details are supposed to be on each club's website. Not seen such on ours yet, but with a run of free to air games coming up, we can probably keep our powder dry until later in the season.