Saints Greatest XI - Nominations For Best LM

St Landrew

Dave Armstrong, John Sydenham, Tommy Jenkins, Rodney Wallace, Chris Marsden and Neal Heaney, in that order.

Heaney was mostly pants - the odd flash of skill but that was it.

How about Andy Townsend? Although ostnesibly a centre midfielder Chris Nicholl played him out wide, this being one of the reasons he left to join the Canaries.

What would you know about Sydenham? You're about 15 aren't you?

18. But that doesn't mean I don't listen to my dad and read the history of the club I support.

Anyway, by your logic you have no right to lecture me anyway, as you are only about 20.

Edited by Saint_clark

Sydenham , Armstrong , & Marsden for me.

For the umpteenth time, first player only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it. I'm feeling super crap, as I have since waking up on Christmas morning. So this nominations thread comes to an end, and I go to bed.

The voting thread will appear shortly. Only the top 6 nominations will go into the final vote. All those people who have nominated others that have not made it into the final vote still do not read the instructions, and only the first of their suggestions have been selected unless they have singled out the one they want chosen.

Ta.