Hattrick

TopGun

it takes a while to get to grips with tbh dont expect to be walking leagues straight away well unless your league is full of "bots"

Feel free to challenge my team the Wight Diamonds if you fancy a game, i will play my reserve team!

If you fancy another online footie game see the Xpert 11 thread lower down the page!

it takes a while to get to grips with tbh dont expect to be walking leagues straight away well unless your league is full of "bots"

Feel free to challenge my team the Wight Diamonds if you fancy a game, i will play my reserve team!

If you fancy another online footie game see the Xpert 11 thread lower down the page!

I have challenged you!

oh lordy

I've played two games so far, lost a friendly 9-0 so I went about looking to tightened things up and get players in their strongest positions.

I then played a cup match and the improvement was considerable, we lost 8-0.

Whats the deal with transfers? I put bids in, it says the deadline is at 18.00 today, 18.00 comes along and the deadline has moved back 5 minutes. This keeps happening until I'm priced out of the transfer. What gives?

oh lordy

I've played two games so far, lost a friendly 9-0 so I went about looking to tightened things up and get players in their strongest positions.

I then played a cup match and the improvement was considerable, we lost 8-0.

Whats the deal with transfers? I put bids in, it says the deadline is at 18.00 today, 18.00 comes along and the deadline has moved back 5 minutes. This keeps happening until I'm priced out of the transfer. What gives?

I try to buy in the middle of the day or dead of night and sell in the evening time.

sack the board!

how financially prudent should i be? my heart says buy a decent keeper and bite some debt. Is it -£300,000ish before you go bust?

Keepers are the easiest to train up. On average if you set training for goalkeepers the TSI will increase by 500 each week. Keepers by TSI are cheaper than other players for that reason. I would spend maybe £60,000 on one of about 2,000 TSI and train him up from there.

I've never gone into debt so not sure how hard it is to get out but I know loads of people give up because they are in debt having spent poorly as novices. They expect it to be like FM where you buy a player and suddenly it's all brilliant. The thing to remember is you are playing real people, not a computer.

• 3 weeks later...

Stare into my wild eyes and laugh at my gay microphone for I am Hattrick's Phil Brown! Kind of. My first first season is going much better than expected, my fans feared a dour relegation struggle and yet after four games I'm second in the league with a 100% record! Admittedly it’s a rubbish league with lots of bot-teams and human sides in a Saints-like states of decline. My first three games were against bot-teams which got the ball rolling and settled everyone down nicely. Yesterday's game was against a human team and I was genuinly surprised that I gave them a semi-spanking (4-0). There was a really bad tempered end to the game with a flurry of bookings and bad injuries, which I found hilarious. This was the first time I set tactics, using my wingers to attack!attack!attack! My next game is a top of the table clash against the side that has thumped everyone so far 8 or 9 nil. So if I can keep it respectable then I'll be happy, although it could be time that my side are brought down to earth with a bump. But at the moment, my fans are dancing in the streets (as opposed to marching ;))

I'm guessing that we can't make changes during a game unless we state them before kick-off? It seems a bit strange but maybe it needs to be like this to ensure all the games finish at the same time. If anyone wants to give me a friendly then I'm the sinistry of mound fc, come down to our fortress, the kiss-my-face areana.

And if anyone has a striker and right back who they don't need anymore, and who would have a field day down in league 7, we should do some shady deal (like put them up for sale late at night) so I can pick them up nice and cheap ;) You can have some of my youngsters to do whatever you like with them. Just be certain to cut their hands off and smash their teeth in before you dump their remains.

Stare into my wild eyes and laugh at my gay microphone for I am Hattrick's Phil Brown! Kind of. My first first season is going much better than expected, my fans feared a dour relegation struggle and yet after four games I'm second in the league with a 100% record! Admittedly it’s a rubbish league with lots of bot-teams and human sides in a Saints-like states of decline. My first three games were against bot-teams which got the ball rolling and settled everyone down nicely. Yesterday's game was against a human team and I was genuinly surprised that I gave them a semi-spanking (4-0). There was a really bad tempered end to the game with a flurry of bookings and bad injuries, which I found hilarious. This was the first time I set tactics, using my wingers to attack!attack!attack! My next game is a top of the table clash against the side that has thumped everyone so far 8 or 9 nil. So if I can keep it respectable then I'll be happy, although it could be time that my side are brought down to earth with a bump. But at the moment, my fans are dancing in the streets (as opposed to marching ;))

I'm guessing that we can't make changes during a game unless we state them before kick-off? It seems a bit strange but maybe it needs to be like this to ensure all the games finish at the same time. If anyone wants to give me a friendly then I'm the sinistry of mound fc, come down to our fortress, the kiss-my-face areana.

And if anyone has a striker and right back who they don't need anymore, and who would have a field day down in league 7, we should do some shady deal (like put them up for sale late at night) so I can pick them up nice and cheap ;) You can have some of my youngsters to do whatever you like with them. Just be certain to cut their hands off and smash their teeth in before you dump their remains.

I have a striker that you might be interested in, no you cant make changes in the game unless they where dun before kick off. Oh i tried to find you for a friendly but cant find you, Challenge me instead if you want Wight Diamonds.

Im having a poor start to my new season after getting promoted last year with just the 1 win in the league so far :(

I have a striker that you might be interested in, no you cant make changes in the game unless they where dun before kick off. Oh i tried to find you for a friendly but cant find you, Challenge me instead if you want Wight Diamonds.

Im having a poor start to my new season after getting promoted last year with just the 1 win in the league so far :(

ooh that player is: not only a striker but a defender too, tbh not bad at either especially if you are just starting out!

Sergiu Ciubotariu

31 years and 48 days, TSI = 1 150

In solid form, passable stamina.

Keeper: p3.png disastrous Defending: p3.png solid Playmaking: p3.png poor Winger: p3.png inadequate Passing: p3.png poor Scoring: p3.png solid Set pieces: p3.png solid

Will wait before listing him if you want him just to see if Top Gun has any ideas

he will start against you in the friendly tonight so you can see if he is worthy!

He seemed to have a good game so I'm definately still up for having a go at signing him.

Cheers for an intersting game, bookended by a dodgy penalty each. After being 3 down after less than 20 minutes I feared a 0-9 drubbing so to come out at 1-5 was something of a relief. My players actually finished with some pretty good ratings although they were clearly out-classed.

The only disappointment was the low turn out, 350 punters. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

well, two of my defenders were injured and it was a bit make shift in midfield, plus i told them to only give about 75% ;)

and my reserves are dire.

but i'm glad it wasn't too one sided as I've got a big game this sunday. they'll turn me over but if its only by 4 or 5 i'll see that as a bizarre moral victory.

if you're still willing to sell matey, shall we have a go at getting him into my squad in time?

(who i'm i kidding, he'd go straight into the starting line-up)

well put him on the transfer market now

is he still on sale? i just had a search using his stats but couldn't see him.

i'll arrange another date for the away leg of the friendly as i'm playing the stain's team on tuesday.

i fear a hattrick spanking tonight off the top side, they've been handing out 9-0s to all and sundry this season.

The most common shady dealing comes when somebody runs two or more teams simultaneously and spends £500000 on a crock of crap from the other team thus raising funds for the team he wants to actually use. It's pretty obvious when it happens though and dodgy transfers can be reported. Then the person involved is banned and the teams become bots.

is he still on sale? i just had a search using his stats but couldn't see him.

i'll arrange another date for the away leg of the friendly as i'm playing the stain's team on tuesday.

i fear a hattrick spanking tonight off the top side, they've been handing out 9-0s to all and sundry this season.

Be afraid. I just played my first game and won comfortably. Amon Duul III will walk this league.

See you at Stain Road.

Be afraid. I just played my first game and won comfortably. Amon Duul III will walk this league.

See you at Stain Road.

excellent result, it makes tuesday night look a bit tasty. i was going to get the kids out but now i'm thinking about limiting my fiddling to giving a couple of subs a run out and try out some established faces in new zany positions.

i lost badly on sunday, i bit like saints/man u this season, the score wasn't too unkind on us but we were beaten down like dogs. i'd hope to have a go at them being only 0-1 down at half time, but no. i bought an argentine defender with really good stats just before the game, put him in the team and there was a huge bust up in the dressing room and my great team spirit has turned to anger! against me! :smt022

i feel like i've been raped in the back

so yeah, tuesday.